syringe recommendations

Chase

From Injury to Monster
Any recommendations on syringe size for an MT2 run?

Also, any objections to Hosipra brand bacteriostatic water?

I think I use that bstat (pink label? .9% Benz alc...good to go). Peptides are thinner than oil-based gear. Any insulin pin should work...31 is the smallest diameter needle...works great. Capacity of 1/2cc is ok but 1cc is also fine (a little easier to reconstitute peps with 1cc or ml at a time). Depth is usually 5/16" or 1/2". Look into 5/16 if you are skinny and have very little pinchable fat at the injection site. High end pins are usually machined slightly better and/or have lubricants on them. Pep vial caps typically have harder rubber than insulin vials anyways...never reuse pins...they look rough after the 2nd piercing of anything and you can scrape yourself with needle barbs (asking for infections and bruising problems).

Terumo and BD are nice especially if you'll use the pin a couple times. I use cheaper brands since they are about half the price. Back fill them so the pin is nice and sharp and you can use it twice without any problems.

Terumo and BD are nice especially if you'll use the pin a couple times. I use cheaper brands since they are about half the price. Back fill them so the pin is nice and sharp and you can use it twice without any problems.

i guess that is one thing we don't have to worry about here,we get the pins for free,terumo by the way,29 gage 1ml.
no such thing as use twice,already piercing rubber twice and then the skin,as someone mentioned you only risk bruising or infection.:nono:

22ga will be more painful and subcutaneous is a specific depth...and you might ooze out some gear with a 22ga pin or go to deep or shallow. (22s usually go 1" or more deep, intramuscular, in my experience) Better off getting 1/2" or 5/16" slin pins 29-31ga...check pharmacies, some will sell but others may act like dicks. Plus there's plenty of online folks that will ship (although some ask you what state your in and what you intend to do with them). This is a picture of a reused pin...I don't know what gauge but you get the idea...you don't want a 1/2" laceration, just a tiny hole that heals quickly.

Last edited:
no such thing as use twice,already piercing rubber twice and then the skin,as someone mentioned you only risk bruising or infection.:nono:

Trust me when I tell you that I know you shouldn't reuse pins.
HOWEVER, my recent shipment of pins was late and I had 3 pins to get through 3 days.
So I would use the pin, then rinse with alcohol and reuse a few hours later.
One pin in particular when though about 5 vials and 2 skins and was not any worse than the first pin.
In no way am I saying it's OK to reuse a pin, but if you must then only reuse within the same day and push rubbing alcohol through it before you refill it. Here is a excerpt from my peptide log thread.

"Finally got my new pins... Was getting sick of reusing the same one all day.
Here is something to note though... For people that question how much does a pin dull after being pushed through rubber and skin. Well, I know it dulls some, but the other day I had a 30g pin that went though 2 vials then skin, then 1 vial and skin and finally 2 vials before the final skin. So that's 5 rubber tops on a vial and though the skin twice and on the 3rd pin it didn't hurt much more than normal at all. Just my 2 cents."

BTW, these are BD ultra-fine 30g, 1/2" , 1ml

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/peptide-science/617731-peptides-injury-log-2.html

Last edited:
Back