Accutane and Acne on blast

Gaini

Hello guys, I am new to this forum. So far loving it :) So time to make my first thread.

I am 25 years old, been on a blast and cruise since 18 years old. I have bad acne scars which are currently getting treated through epidermal micro-needling. Helps stimulate collagen reproduction. Paying A LOT of money for this treatment. However, I am currently breaking out, and my solution is Accutane. I have used it several times in the past. The only reason I have not started it yet is because Accutane will hinder my skin treatment. So I have been trying to find some information about very low dose Accutane. Just enough to control my acne without hindering my skin healing and without experiencing any noticeable side effects.

Excess DHT in my body is causing my pores to get larger and my glands to produce more oil than they naturally do. Accutane will do the opposite, shrink the pores, and dry out the glands (or reduce the pace at which they produce oil which is what i need). Therefore, less oil, less bacteria because bacteria lives in oil. The white you see inside the what is called "white heads" are white blood cells fighting the P. Bacteria.

Dermatologists are idiots when it comes to steroid abuse, acne and skin treatments (accutane for example). Which is why I opt for forums where I could get more insight from people who have actually experienced what I am currently experiencing. I have generic Isotretinoin. Good stuff.

I really want to start off with the lowest possible dose to hinder my skin as little as possible. I was thinking 5mg ed to eod with fats, since Accutane is fat soluble and becomes more effective when taken with fatty meals. I don't want to front load. I really want to take it slowly, and see how i react with different dosing protocols.

What dose would you guys suggest me to start at?

My current blast cycle:

490mg Testosterone propionate
490mg Masteron propionate
700mg Trenbolone acetate
630mg Equipoise/boldenone

along with
250mcg GHRP-2 & 100mcg CJC-1295 NO DAC twice a day (1-2hours before workout and postwo)
200mcg Ipamorelin & 100mcg CJC-1295 NO DAC twice a day (morning and night, due to non-hunger effects compared to GHRP-2 and 6)
250mcg HGH FRAG 176-191 2-3 a day (before morning cardio, prewo, before bed)
60mcg IGF-1 DES bilaterally cycled on and off prewo
50mcg IGF-1 LR3 cycle on and off postwo

50mcg T3 a day
0.5mg Cabergoline e3d
0.375mg Arimidex a day

I recently added the GHRH and GHRPs to assist in skin collagen reproduction. Also, Growth Hormones help individuals handle AAS better. I have a vial of 100mg GHK-CU. Still reading on dosages and what water to use to reconstitute it.

Last edited:
Will you be continuing the scar treatment during your cycle?

I strongly recommend you don't start Accutane while being treated for scars because it will make the scarring worse over the long run.
Ideally, you want to wait at least 6 months post-scar treatment before deciding to hope on Accutane again.

You are totally right. I will continuing my scar treatment for at least another year. Monthly treatment. How about running 5mg eod till June? That is approximately 3months. Because I will be cruising in summer.

Its going to be very difficult to dose Accutane at a level that makes it effective for treating your acne but at the same time limits any impact on your scar treatment - its usually an all or nothing type of thing.

Most guys here run 20mg EOD with very low/no sides but they're not concerned with on going scar treatment.
At 5mg EOD I don't really see how effective its going to be for helping your acne, 10mg EOD? Maybe.

Honestly man, I would either delay the blast until after your scar treatment OR choose another option to deal with any cycle induced acne that doesn't interfere with your scar treatment.
Its much easier to get rid of acne then it is to get rid of the scarring - I would prioritise the scar treatment over everything else.

Will you be continuing the scar treatment during your cycle?

I strongly recommend you don't start Accutane while being treated for scars because it will make the scarring worse over the long run.
Ideally, you want to wait at least 6 months post-scar treatment before deciding to hope on Accutane again.

Yes 100% correct when I was 16 I had scar treatment along with my accutane and I still have some scarring from it and it made the dryness from accutane much worse.

What do you think of doxycycline? I am not a fan of antibiotics like tetracycline and doxy because they kill the good bacteria at the same time. And it isn't something that can be done long term.

Also, accutane completely cured my acne when I was younger. I have not even had a pimple when on cycle to this day. It is a harsh drug to be certain, but when run at a higher dosage for about 6 months it seems to be a complete cure for many people. I was prescribed 20 mg a day first 4 months, and 40mg a day last 2 months. I think some people who have acne problems should give this protocol a chance instead of running every cycle just try to cure it permanently. My 2 cents

What do you think of doxycycline? I am not a fan of antibiotics like tetracycline and doxy because they kill the good bacteria at the same time. And it isn't something that can be done long term.

Don't use that shit. The acne will come back stronger or turn into a gram negative bacterial acne that will be even worse. I have been through doxycycline and tetracycline and they did not work well. The first few weeks you will clear up and then it will come back worse.

You've pretty much echoed my thoughts on doxy.

It takes about 8 weeks to actually start working, then you need to continue the treatment for at least 6 months because if you cycle it on/off - you'll build up resistance much quicker. IME, when you hit resistance the acne comes back worse than before.

I think its fine as a short term solution (such as when cycling) just be aware that, as with most antibiotic treatments for acne, resistance is inevitable.

I am left for dead hehe. My only solution would be to wait for the hormones in my blood to stabilize and see if the acne diminishes. Apart of that, the solution is standing in front of me; Accutane. The question is: Is it worth it to possibly slow down my healing process for gains? Not really. Because my main goal now is skin rejuvenation.

Sorry, not trying to hijack. quick question. took accutane when I was younger and completely cured my acne. now that i'm cycling it has started to come back, mostly chest and back. thinking of restarting. can anyone point me in the right direction for a reliable source.

true story. but then u should be referring everyone on this site to get their hgh and hrt from docs also

true story. but then u should be referring everyone on this site to get their hgh and hrt from docs also

No.. You should have them all in you're arsenal and roladex (or iPhone for u young bucks that don't even know what a roladex is.. Yeah it's kinda like iPhone contacts)..

Multiple sources and streams and tools to aid in your journey is best-- I'm guessing your young like 22 or younger, and looking for a fast food fix,, plenty of places will sell you anything you want,, it's all bunk,, that's where your roladex comes in ..
Build your roladex dude--

Back