t3 power

what to do

i have found a supplier for t3 (Triiodothyronine ) power. Now is there someone out there that can tell me what to mix it with. I know it does not mix with water ?

i have found a supplier for t3 (Triiodothyronine ) power. Now is there someone out there that can tell me what to mix it with. I know it does not mix with water ?

my friend did this.. it sounds correct... just make sure you where a mask and gloves... just like clenbuterol powder... hope this helps bro....
here is the best way to make individual 60ml bottles bro, no need to make it all up at once if you don't have to. A liter is quite hard to store and you don't need to buy a full liter of everclear

You need to do a "parent child" method to do this accurately and you need a good set of scales.

First you will make the parent bottle, use pure everclear and put 100mg in with 50ml of everclear. this will make a bottle that is 2000mcg/ml of T3

Now to make 60ml of 100mcg/ml T3 you will pull out 3cc's of this parent bottle solution and put it in the 60ml bottle. Put 1cc of benzyl alcohol in there as a preservative and then put 56ml of distilled water in there. Now you have 60ml at 100mcg/ml.

so you really have a LOAD of T3 there bro, much more than you think. there are 1,000mcg in a 1mg, so you have 100,000 mcg total there, enough to make 1000 dosages at 100mcg/ml

you can make 16.667 60ml bottles at 100mcg/ml this way

and this is the only really accurate way to measure such a very small dosage, and remember to shake like hell each time you mix/use parent or child bottles

Back