T3 research—

Nick smiths

Is t3 sold as a research chemical still legal to buy in the us? Bought some years ago but wasn’t sure if anything changed. Sorry if this post is in the wrong spot. Thank you all so much for any info!

Last edited by a moderator:
Where you able to get it? when is your next cycle? how are you gong to incorporate it into your cycle?

Yes I was able to get it with no problem. Great supplier and great results so far. It has been 10 years since my last cycle. My main interest in getting t3 was to keep metabolism up during extreme calorie restriction and long distance running. Had really let myself go over the years. Started T3 and phentermine at 251lbs down to 214 in a little over 3 weeks. Results have been tremendous. 185 is my goal weight. When I hit this goal weight I plan to stop phentermine and slowly tapper off t3. My game plan then is to do a cycle of 600mg/wk test cyp and 150mg/wk Tren for 16 weeks. Hoping to do a very clean bulk. Would you guys think I would need an ai for this cycle? Have done this cycle multiple times in my younger years. Thanks all

Any way to edit a reply or just have a post removed. Feel like I shared a little too much info and am a little sketched out. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks all

Any way to edit a reply or just have a post removed. Feel like I shared a little too much info and am a little sketched out. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks all

dont worry about sharing too much info. sharing too much info would be to share your work place, home address and family dog name. your ok there brotherman.

dont worry about sharing too much info. sharing too much info would be to share your work place, home address and family dog name. your ok there brotherman.

lol, yeah it was the second day of titrating up to 100mcg. Think I had a little bit of paranoia as a side effect. Came back down to 75mcg and much better today. ***9786;***65039;

Back