T3-sust-Clen help

Bjjbadboy

Hey bros my background first.
30 yrs old mma fighter. Up to 16%bf due to slacking diet and work.
I'm 5'5 180 normally walk at 155 at 6-7% but put on some mass
- I need to shred the fat and get back to 155-160 to make weight at 145 and stay strong.

I have used hgh for 6 months w igf for 1 month as well as two 6 week Anavar (var) cycles. Hgh was great at first but my guy change from kigtropin to somatropin I had nice lean gains and felt good until the change.. I started a 2iu everyday for first 2 kits then went to 3iu 5-2off. Felt bloated and joints were a wreck.
But stayed strong not lean but diet wasn't on check.

-now diets back on point I got my hands on t3 and sust. And Clen after the t3
The Sustanon (sust) is low doss think my boy said 125-150 week. Has 3cc said it'll last me for weeks. I am strong and solid and can't gain any more muscle do to my weight class just want the test to make sure the t3 don't eat my muscles when cutting. Then I know after t3 thyroid shuts down for a little he said take some Clen for the two weeks then I'll pct or stay on Sustanon (sust) for another 2 weeks. He also advised some tren or masteron or eq... Tren is pretty harsh I'm still not lean enough for masteron from my research... So maybe eq?

Advice guys? This is my first time with test only thing I took was the Anavar (var) .. Thought was ok.. And the hgh

My goals like I said cut back to 6% and 155-160 well staying strong
Thanks bros

Last edited:
Back