T3 w Wolf Parkinson White Syndrome

ozzyozzy21

Throwing Cookies
Let’s talk T3. So I took a couple years off the juice. Looking to get back on. Had great success adding 120mcg of T3 in previous cycles.

However, an EKG has revealed I have Wolf-Parkinson White Syndrome.

Wolff–Parkinson–White syndrome (WPWS) is a disorder due to a specific type of problem with the electrical system of the heart which has resulted in symptoms.[2][3] About 40% of people with the electrical problem never develop symptoms.[5] Symptoms can include an abnormally fast heartbeat, palpitations, shortness of breath, lightheadedness, or syncope.[1] Rarely, cardiac arrest may occur.[1] The most common type of irregular heartbeat that occurs is known as paroxysmal

With the new diagnosis I want to keep the dose low. I’m thinking 75-80mcg/day.

Thoughts? Long shot but, anyone on here have any experience with WPW?

Let***8217;s talk T3. So I took a couple years off the juice. Looking to get back on. Had great success adding 120mcg of T3 in previous cycles.

However, an EKG has revealed I have Wolf-Parkinson White Syndrome.

Wolff***8211;Parkinson***8211;White syndrome (WPWS) is a disorder due to a specific type of problem with the electrical system of the heart which has resulted in symptoms.[2][3] About 40% of people with the electrical problem never develop symptoms.[5] Symptoms can include an abnormally fast heartbeat, palpitations, shortness of breath, lightheadedness, or syncope.[1] Rarely, cardiac arrest may occur.[1] The most common type of irregular heartbeat that occurs is known as paroxysmal

With the new diagnosis I want to keep the dose low. I***8217;m thinking 75-80mcg/day.

Thoughts? Long shot but, anyone on here have any experience with WPW?

hey so hows it going with this bro?

Back