t3 with clen or albut? with keto?

T3 is a good choice. I have seen some guys just not respond to it as well over the years so remember to find your sweet spot on the stuff. I like the 75-100mcg per day range for fat burning. Being that you will be cruising, you will be fine. As for clen or Albu, I would pick Albu as I felt better on it and didn't get as many sides. I just don't think its necessary but thats my personal opinion. Good luck!!

T3 is a good choice. I have seen some guys just not respond to it as well over the years so remember to find your sweet spot on the stuff. I like the 75-100mcg per day range for fat burning. Being that you will be cruising, you will be fine. As for clen or Albu, I would pick Albu as I felt better on it and didn't get as many sides. I just don't think its necessary but thats my personal opinion. Good luck!!

Oh you're sexy when you explain things in detail :gay2:

running t3 with albuterol now and the combo is real nice. One thing to take note of is watch taking pre workout while running albuterol or clen. Heart take a beating!
I am having great results at 120mg of T3 and 12mg a day of albuterol split into two doses roughly 6 hours apart.

also running 1mg of ketotifen every night before bed. The ketotifen really relaxes me as well as does its job with the down grade of the receptors. Great for helping you fall asleep. Not sure if thats an issue for you or not

Thanks for the input rip. How long do you usually run the t3 for?

also running 1mg of ketotifen every night before bed. The ketotifen really relaxes me as well as does its job with the down grade of the receptors. Great for helping you fall asleep. Not sure if thats an issue for you or not

Good stuff. I dont take pre workouts so thats not a problem. There a reason why you spkit your doses up? Does the keto do anything for you other than relaxing you? I have a major problem staying awake at times so that one may be out of the question lol thanks

Can I point out the irony that riprockwell states that the thyroid will rebound, yet he used to cycle T3 and he now is hypothyroidical?
(If that's even a word, lol).

Can I point out the irony that riprockwell states that the thyroid will rebound, yet he used to cycle T3 and he now is hypothyroidical?
(If that's even a word, lol).

Lol. It sounds that way. Actually I lost all hormones from a motorcycle wreck (pituitary trauma) and that's around the time I became hypothyroid. However my doctor will tell you that hypothyroidism is a hereditary trait. My mom is and my dad is. So who knows. I do know that everyone I have known who has cycled T3 has not had a thyroid problem.

Lol. It sounds that way. Actually I lost all hormones from a motorcycle wreck (pituitary trauma) and that's around the time I became hypothyroid. However my doctor will tell you that hypothyroidism is a hereditary trait. My mom is and my dad is. So who knows. I do know that everyone I have known who has cycled T3 has not had a thyroid problem.

It's also totally possible you were hypothyroidic WHILE cycling the T3 and wasn't even aware of it. Did you have bloods or thyroid before the motorcycle accident?

Off topic but glad to hear the accident couldn't keep you down. You are an inspiration to me and a wealth of information. You are a man on a mission

Back