T300 Cycle

OoberNoob

Well I am about to be starting my second cycle. I am planning on running T300 for 12 weeks at only 300mg per week. I am also going to be running Dbol 40mg a day for the first 4 weeks to jump start my cycle. My last cycle was 500mg per week of test E. On that cycle I gained a solid 18lbs of muscle after the loss of water retention. I had gained a little over 25lbs total. I am making a new thread mainly to track my progress ect. Of course if anyone has some input im sure you all will share lol. My post cycle therapy (pct) with be the same as my text e cycle along with cycle assist and some milk thistle for liver support. Once I start cycle I will post pics. Before and through out my cycle.

if you ran a cycle at 500mgs/wk and had good results why would you drop your weekly dosage? id recommend 300mg 2x/wk and kickstart with the dbol. 12.5 aromisin

If you had good results with 500mg per week, why are you dropping it to only 300?

I am mainly dropping it to 300 because its a mixture of test e, cyph and prop. Wanna see how it works at 300 with the dbol to kickstart. I ran 500mg of test e last cycle and i honestly think i can get the same results or at least close with less T. Mainly just trying out aml's t300 kinda wish i had of just went with the t400.

18 lbs of lean muscle is a shit ton. Good luck with this go round.

Yeah i got pretty big and more defined as well. After the loss of water retention My biceps, shoulders, triceps are all pretty nice. Back got a lot bigger and my traps.......hell who am i kidding everything grew lol.

You re wasting time at 300 mg/w.
Unless you add that to another compound. For example im running 300 T300 and 800 tren hex...

But running 300 when your previous cycle was at 500 seem kinda odd. In your case, i would do as suggested above, and run 2x 300 mg per week.

That T300 is soo good btw...

You re wasting time at 300 mg/w.
Unless you add that to another compound. For example im running 300 T300 and 800 tren hex...

But running 300 when your previous cycle was at 500 seem kinda odd. In your case, i would do as suggested above, and run 2x 300 mg per week.

That T300 is soo good btw...

I know youre a salesman, and i know youre a cool bro, but youre not honestly telling a second time user to try tren are you?

I know youre a salesman, and i know youre a cool bro, but youre not honestly telling a second time user to try tren are you?

Im not a fukin salesman...wtf do you want?

I gave an example of running 300 test as a base and another compound as main...
I suggested he run 600 mg of T300 a week

I was going to just run the t300 with the dbol. Because you always want to run test as a base. I have never ran dbol so figured the t300 with dbol would be just fine. I could run 600mg of the t300 but i only have 2 vials the other 2 are t400 and eq.

Also I am now 9% body fat and about ready to start this next cycle. I have one question for everyone. What is the best thing for the stupid POST CYCLE acne. I had 100% zero sides while on cycle but post cycle i got bad acne on my left shoulder and very little on my right shoulder. Tried everything and it is finally starting to go away. But if anyone has some kind of super trick to keep that from even happening i would love to know it. Thanks :)

View attachment 553597 update I am going up to 600mg of t300 per week. Feeling some gains and getting stronger but have had insane pip with this t300. Going to start using 1ml of back oil with each injection to cut out pip. I'm 165 and now 7% bf. Feeling great minus the pip haha. Also for those wondering I won't upload pics with out my shirt do to having a lot of tattoos that would give away who I am. The less that knows the better haha.

yea I had some insane pip with t300 also... personally id do mwf shots with the t300 to take advantage of the 100mg prop
also if you only have 2 vials you could always switch over.. if your doing 600mg a week just do .75ml of 400 2x a week and thatll give u 600... goodluck bro

Update pip has been solved boss recommended running back oil with the t3 so i do 1mil of t3 with .5 mil of back oil. Zero pip now and its amazing!!!!

What do you do for the pct acne? My last cycle I got it bad and it's just now going away....3 months later. Starting up again in December and exploring all options. Thanks in advance!

Back