Tainted Test Cyp? any advice welcome

TheBigDawg

Tainted Test depo? any advice welcome

i got some test depo a short while ago, 250 mg vials. upon inspection there seems to be a large congealed amount of some substance in the top of the neck of most of the vials, i originally thought it might be the oil that was just very thick so i heated the vials slightly and shook the hell outta it to mix the oil. however upon drawing up the oil it seems like there are fibre like substances in the vial, and drawing up the oil with a very thin pin it was like drawing it thru a little bit of cotton where the pin was getting blocked by this stuff.

ive attached 2 photos in case anyone could advise. ill try break a vial later and see what the stuff feels between my fingers, if its crystalised but im thinking if it was just that then it should have cleared when warmed. if the stuff needs to be dumped then im not overly concerned, id rather err on the side of caution rather that use stuff that may have been tainted.
View attachment 561996View attachment 561997

Last edited:
Wow, and reheating didn't dissolve that? Looks like raw hormone to me that fell out of suspension due to a lack of solvents. I'd probably toss it though as that's pretty bad - most crashed gear I see just has a hazy appearance that clears right up on reheating.

My .02c :)

thanks for reply halfwit, having looked at some of the others they are even worse than the ones i posted. i think ill take your advise and toss them.

disgrosting! yeah if its not going back into solution, id do was above.... dont shoot yourself with that. get a local/private selection if you are able to. i hate overseas

Back