Talking About John Basedow

Brett_Weir

Someone made the comment that it was easier to get their clients to look like him than (Ronnie).....We know that is true but i'm not so sure he looks that healthly.......Very, Very, Very, lean......At any rate, this person said Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) could get there clients the John Basedow Look.......

I will be the first to admit i would rahter loo like him than fat.....Still i don't think he throws the heavy weights either.....Or could.....I am not criticizing anyone....

Here is what i thin if you want to like Basedow then stay natural....

The next option would be Deca/Winy T-3/Clen and maybe leave off the T-3 it can be tricky....

The last option is just the 250 mg per test per week which i think would be more difficult but everybodys body is different.....

Read a bit and try several approaches and see what works and i hope you reach your goals.....

Remember take this with a grain of salt coming from someone with well over ten years but an ungrateful dumbass......

That may be true but it also takes two different training methods and types of gear to get that look, thanks,,,,

blackbeard said:
u think you need gear to look like John Basedow??????
bro i love your sig . in my old powerlifters gym we had a big poster of it right in front of the squat rack .

DADAWG said:
bro i love your sig . in my old powerlifters gym we had a big poster of it right in front of the squat rack .

Thanks bro..Yeah wish i had a pl'er friendly gym by me lol..Although it is nice b/c the power rack is ALWAYS empty!!! I think bodybuildinguniverse.com has a tshirt with that poem on the back?

They say John does have a wonderful Barney.......It has one big vein you can munch from begining to end,,,,,,,,,

Back