Reckless abuse of gear pisses me the fk off!!!

size_matters

Beast m0de never sleeps
I need to get this off my chest/triceps, I live in a very small town where everyone knows everyone (well, almost) All the bodybuilders or wannabe bodybuilders definitely know each other, since we only have 2 gyms in this town.

Not to brag but I would say I'm amongst the top 5 who have the best results, strength, self discipline, diet etc. and I know everyone in this town who uses AAS, (or I thought I did) I recently talked to a friend about cycles and sources. While we were talking it somehow got into the convo that there's a lot of kids these days (And I do literally mean kids) who are just starting to workout, taking test & tren as their first cycles, these guys are 18, 19 and 20yo which IMO is way too young to be using steroids, not to mention the level of knowledge they lack in the use of gear, post cycle therapy (pct), what to use with what etc.
I don't know where they found their sources and I honestly don't want to know.

There's also one guy who is a bit older than myself 24-25yo, constantly cycles, with no post cycle therapy (pct), Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or any knowledge on the time on = time off rule, Its so bad I think this guy doesn't know what post cycle therapy (pct) is. this is what he's cycled since last summer (that I know of) June-August 2011 - test sust @ 500mg/wk & test C 500mg/wk (YES 1g test/wk) then once he was done that, waited a couple of weeks (as he always does) bought some dbol & test E from buddy (was sort of a middle man) only had enough money for one vial and dbol so buddy sold it to him while he got the money for the rest of the stuff, which he never bought. ended up doing test E 500mg/wk for 5 wks with 7wks dbol @ 40mg/day, what's even more crazy is that I saw him at a motocross race drinking beer while he was on dbol.
Since then that guy cycled Test Sust again, test C, tren & test (TNT), deca solo, more test, & probably more stuff he didn't mention & last time I talked to him he was on clen & Anadrol (no test) I told him anadrol is to get bigger and clen is to lose fat, he replied ''oh not this clen, it makes me feel tight.'' ???

Anyways my point of starting this thread is because I want to know if any of you guys on here know of reckless steroid abuse, and to say: its because of guys like I stated that steroids have a bad rep.

All of what I wrote above is 100% true and if I knew more reckless steroid abuse stories to tell I def. would. It seriously pisses me off that kids are willing to risk their health to get big, know nothing about steroids & cycles, but yet still take them.

Last edited:
yeah a couple guys i know are running tren with no test, i tried to tell them but they think they know it all. when i said it can seriously fuck them up for life they said "fuck it". funny how they were born with this superior knowledge of steroids without ever having looked into it. they'll be sorry one day, and no point in worrying about people like that giving AAS a bad name, it's already illegal and that ain't changing. just don't tell people not in our circle that you are using and they will view you no differently. in the mean time keep doing what you do, make gains and stay healthy, they'll all be kicking themselves in the ass in a couple year

Sounds like he's trying to kill himself. I would stay away from him, people might think u were part of the reason he dies!

yeah a couple guys i know are running tren with no test, i tried to tell them but they think they know it all. when i said it can seriously fuck them up for life they said "fuck it". funny how they were born with this superior knowledge of steroids without ever having looked into it. they'll be sorry one day, and no point in worrying about people like that giving AAS a bad name, it's already illegal and that ain't changing. just don't tell people not in our circle that you are using and they will view you no differently. in the mean time keep doing what you do, make gains and stay healthy, they'll all be kicking themselves in the ass in a couple year

Thanks for the reply bro. I always try to research as much as I can on what I'm going to use even when it comes to legal stuff (like preworkouts etc.) but I thought of this after starting the thread, that last guy I talked about, after he told me he was on clen & anadrol, he told me he had a hard time getting a hard on, and bought some tribulus to help with that issue, I didn't laugh in his face but I fkn laughed inside and after he was gone lol. he probably has less testosterone than a 12 yo girl. that guy is big, used to be big with quality muscles, now is still big but looks like someone who used to be fat (severe gyno because he doesn't use and estrogen blockers, big but soft muscles, looks more like water bags to me.
Anyways I g2g get me some sleep.

Cheers!

Thanks for the reply bro. I always try to research as much as I can on what I'm going to use even when it comes to legal stuff (like preworkouts etc.) but I thought of this after starting the thread, that last guy I talked about, after he told me he was on clen & anadrol, he told me he had a hard time getting a hard on, and bought some tribulus to help with that issue, I didn't laugh in his face but I fkn laughed inside and after he was gone lol. he probably has less testosterone than a 12 yo girl. that guy is big, used to be big with quality muscles, now is still big but looks like someone who used to be fat (severe gyno because he doesn't use and estrogen blockers, big but soft muscles, looks more like water bags to me.
Anyways I g2g get me some sleep.

Cheers!

he got tribulus, a natural test booster which doesn't even work IMO, to help with his ED? what a fucking retard. this guy deserves no test. let his nuts shrink and his boobies grow

the gym I train at is full of those clowns. you can't tell them anything and when one does fuck himself up or worse, die its gonna be war on steroids just like happened in this area about 3 or 4 years ago, and everything dries up for awhile.

not that I find this funny, but it is amusing to watch these idiots because all they seem to train is arms and maybe some bench with a bunch of weight where the spotter shrugs the whole thing up. I make it a point to laugh at these guys and make sure they see me do it. I am an asshole, but not as bad as them....lol
what are they gonna do about it? ...lol. even better is when I come in the locker room and they're in the mirror posing...lol that kills me. I always make it a point to take me shirt off and walk by when I see them there. usually ends the posing routines....haha

lol I sold him stuff twice last year, for almost double the price, he got new contacts now.

I never saw steriods until about 2 months ago, and I'm 34. When I was younger and in the gym it was never offered to me/made avalible. Don't know if I would have or not! Glad it didnt come around till now.

the gym I train at is full of those clowns. you can't tell them anything and when one does fuck himself up or worse, die its gonna be war on steroids just like happened in this area about 3 or 4 years ago, and everything dries up for awhile.

not that I find this funny, but it is amusing to watch these idiots because all they seem to train is arms and maybe some bench with a bunch of weight where the spotter shrugs the whole thing up. I make it a point to laugh at these guys and make sure they see me do it. I am an asshole, but not as bad as them....lol
what are they gonna do about it? ...lol. even better is when I come in the locker room and they're in the mirror posing...lol that kills me. I always make it a point to take me shirt off and walk by when I see them there. usually ends the posing routines....haha

LMAO, got a guy in my gym he fuckin annoys the fuck outta me, GRUNTING while doing 45 pound DB curls and twisting his fuckin body to lift the weight up, sounds like he belongs in tennis hitting a ball and grunting, sounds like a loser, and to top it off to flex in the mirror all the time, and what got me the other day is whenever someone talks to him he grabs his neckless so he can show off his arms lmao, what a joke!
so i know what u are talking about when people uneducated go on roids bro!

36 years in this game man. I've seen it all.

What gets my Old Bastard ass the most is guys running stupid amounts of gear and it's hard tell if they're ON Taco Bell or Juice.

36 years in this game man. I've seen it all.

What gets my Old Bastard ass the most is guys running stupid amounts of gear and it's hard tell if they're ON Taco Bell or Juice.
I hear you brother, how about the guys dropping the 30lbs dumbells after doing inclines? I fucking lose it on those guys.....lol

It's just crazy what some people(kids in this case) are doing to their bodies.When they will realize that AAS can do a lot of damage?Maybe when is too late.Man,AAS are drugs not energy drinks!And even worst when you try to tell them most are not listening.Some of them do but the the majority will not.So let them to do their thing (since they know better than anybody ) and later on they will suffer the consequences.

I hear you brother, how about the guys dropping the 30lbs dumbells after doing inclines? I fucking lose it on those guys.....lol

30lbs flats and then grab the 60's for what may be intended as curls?

Stop breathing, leave the gym and go die somewhere you fucks!

It's just crazy what some people(kids in this case) are doing to their bodies.When they will realize that AAS can do a lot of damage?Maybe when is too late.Man,AAS are drugs not energy drinks!And even worst when you try to tell them most are not listening.Some of them do but the the majority will not.So let them to do their thing (since they know better than anybody ) and later on they will suffer the consequences.

The craze is over the top. Over 50% are ON Shit and maybe 5% are worthy of stating: "yes I am ON Cycle". I see them come and go, only train while ON Cycle. They crawl in skinny as fuck and puff up in 5 weeks acting all tough.

This thread is sure to OFFEND some crybaby fuck (like I care)and here is another bit of real talk: used to be guys at least got info from other guys they could see had gains and meat packed on. Now with this Personal Trainer era of couch potato fucks instructing other varieties of potatoes how to "train" is fucking pathetic! Then we have "celebrities" making BS claims of their size and weight and worse off idiots believing it. Hollywood makes Mel Gibson look big for Gawds sake!

Last edited:
The craze is over the top. Over 50% are ON Shit and maybe 5% are worthy of stating: "yes I am ON Cycle". I see them come and go, only train while ON Cycle. They crawl in skinny as fuck and puff up in 5 weeks acting all tough.

This thread is sure to OFFEND some crybaby fuck (like I care)and here is another bit of real talk: used to be guys at least got info from other guys they could see had gains and meat packed on. Now with this Personal Trainer era of couch potato fucks instructing other varieties of potatoes how to "train" is fucking pathetic! Then we have "celebrities" making BS claims of their size and weight and worse off idiots believing it. Hollywood makes Mel Gibson look big for Gawds sake!

I got a group of Russian teens that do this exactly! See them for like 3 months at a time. Come in all deflated, doing half reps, damn near throwing their backs out trying to curl some weight they have no business workin out with.

If you haven't seen Jersey Shore... you're missing out alot..The drinking,smoking and on the juice.

The dryer on really hot and shrinking cotton was to keep the guys happy because the girls were smarter,breaking off the temperature knobs.

Muahahaha.:dance2:

I'm not even noisey dropping 90lb DB on incline, haha know what you mean. Or how about those fat guys that are doing AB workouts and are loud and jump one thing to another putting on I'm a bad ass attitude. Then lift up their shirts checking their fat out as if they are ripped in the mirror. Haha

Another thing, is that these guys don't work out their legs & back, mostly workout their arms, chest and a little bit of shoulders.

Another thing, is that these guys don't work out their legs & back, mostly workout their arms, chest and a little bit of shoulders.

And they let u know it too. Wearing their tiny little shirts. Like size medium with the big cut off sleeves. So u can see their nips. Lol.

Last edited:
Back