tamoxifen citrate liquid

steez

BLOATED!!!!!!!
i know that you have to take an extra 10 or 20 mgs of the liquid form to equal the tablet? so for 40 mgs how much should i suck into the provided syringe?

arby said:
The tamoxifen is 371.52/563.64=65% of the citrate complex, so take 60mg.

RB

so that would mean fill the syringe up completly three times right?

steez said:
so that would mean fill the syringe up completly three times right?

back to this question...should i take 3 full syringes of it(i think the syring provided is 1 ml full)

steez: You are neglecting to mention and key piece of informaiton. We need the concentration per unit volumn of the tamoxifen citrate. For example, it might be dosed at 20mg/mL which means that 1mL (1cc) contains 20mg of tamoxifen citrate.

As for the syringe, I do not know its size. Probably 1mL, but that's just a guess.

steez said:
back to this question...should i take 3 full syringes of it(i think the syring provided is 1 ml full)

provided that your syringe is 1cc, then yes: if you are supplementing 60mgs, that would be three syringe fulls.

mister.fantastic said:
provided that your syringe is 1cc, then yes: if you are supplementing 60mgs, that would be three syringe fulls.
Assuming a concentration of 20mg/mL.

3 1cc syringes=60mg

All that's correct, and for us to answer your question you have to answer Mranak. What is the concentration of you nolva?

Stone said:
All that's correct, and for us to answer your question you have to answer Mranak. What is the concentration of you nolva?

20mg/ml...thanks alot for your help guys...i didnt put the conversion rate because i thought that the research chemical nolva all was the same.

Back