taraxatone

fifteen fuckin pills? goddamn! the most i ever took was 9. did you at least get good results man?

It's a supplement to help u lose water, to give u more definition.
You do have to take a lot of freakin pills. it's basically made up of dandelion root and i believe there's some potassium in there as well.
It's cheaper to go buy Dandelion Root on it's own. Dandelion Root is potassium sparing to begin with. Taraxatone is just an expensive form of dandelion root in my opinion.
If you're going to use it for competition purposes, make sure you try it out well in advance to make sure it works for u as some people find it doesn't do much for them. Don't want to make the mistake of not knowing if it will work for you or not and risk looking watery onstage.

Fyre said:
You do have to take a lot of freakin pills. it's basically made up of dandelion root and i believe there's some potassium in there as well.
It's cheaper to go buy Dandelion Root on it's own. Dandelion Root is potassium sparing to begin with. Taraxatone is just an expensive form of dandelion root in my opinion.
If you're going to use it for competition purposes, make sure you try it out well in advance to make sure it works for u as some people find it doesn't do much for them. Don't want to make the mistake of not knowing if it will work for you or not and risk looking watery onstage.
Agreed 100% or hell, buy some caffeine tabs for $5...thats just as diuretic.

Fyre said:

Good info, Fyre...a friend swears by this stuff but I never went to buy it. I'm taking so much stuff as it is and I didn't feel like adding another to the list....

just to let you know, i saw zero changes from it over a 5 day period. and i never used it again. i still got two bottles of the stuff. maybe ill try it again later just to make sure its junk before throwing it out.

i have a natty show coming up in new york saturday the 7th so ill use it one week out n finish the bottle. but yeah i saw some pretty good results along with cuttin my water in half 2 days out n no water after 5pm friday

i had to make a weight for a fight i had and i tried this stuff, it's too expensive for what it was and it didn't really help all that. I did look more cut on fight night than usual though so maybe it was the taraxatone or maybe it was the fact that i was chewing gum and spitting in a cup lol

Taraxatone actually contains 3 diuretic herbs and caffeine, not just dandelion, but its still cheaper to buy them seperately and you can take them in higher doses.

It contains dandelion, horsetail (equisetum) and bearberry (uva ursi).

Look at the quantities you get on the taraxatone bottle and just take 2 or 3 times as much

a minor blast from the past...but how much water did you drink when taking these? i have a bottle and decided to try them out finally...not sure how much water i should be drinking because being out in the sun most of the day working on roofs kinda makes me thirst for water every 10 seconds.

Back