tb500 for a small tear in my shoulder and strained rotator cuff

Norsegod

Gym=My Drug
Did my 5th pin today(2mg every Wednesday and Sunday) and I feel fucking amazing. Haven't even begun physical therapy yet. This shit is legit. I am merely 2.5 weeks in and can tell you it's doing it's job. I recommend to anyone with an injury. I know it's a bit early, but I know my body and this is a great peptide.

What is your current dosing per pin...per day....and how long do you plan to run this cycle? Looking at options, as i'm running Ipamorelin+GRF 1-29 for the same type of injury (slight shoulder tear).

Keep us posted on this as things move forward, I have surgery for a hernia comin up soon, and as curious to see how this works for you.

This is Jimithing's log on TB500. I've heard many wonderful stories about recovery but the main issue is dont get back in the saddle too fast and risk re-injury.

That you Dre??

Hey I cant see the link if you did mean to post it, I cant find it on the search either, I know ive seen it somewhere though at one point.

Won't let me link it yet but that's the address

steroidology.com/forum/peptide-science/635020-jimi-s-rui-tb-500-log.html

All good brother!! You got me pointed in the right direction, I found it. Ive been wanting to find a good log of this stuff I forgot all about Jimithings log. Thanks man

Will this help muscle spasms as well?

No....should do nothing for Muscle Spasms....if you are referring to Muscle "cramps", this could be due to low Taurine, or Potassium from Albuterol/Clen. Either or will cause this. I'd add in Xtend Amino's during workout, and Potassium/Magnesium/Taurine supplements....sometimes low tech is best.

Back