TB500 GHRP6 Mod GRF Injury log

pharaoh

Hi guys. I'm going to be logging my experience with TB500 for injury healing purposes.

27 (as of march 16th)
6' 3"
225lbs

i've been training since i was 18. I grew up a fat kid. Going into my senior year of highschool i was tipping the scales at 270lbs no muscle to speak of pure fat. My asthma was out of control and i told my parents i wanted to change. Well i have the most loving parents God could have ever provided for me and my father promptly ordered a bowflex for me. Over that summer and into the fall of my senior year i lost 60lbs and had nice newb gains. After that first year i abandoned the bowflex (since i moved out) and started going to the gym. I made a lot of mistakes those first few years but finally got dialed in when i was 19 going on 20. I had a very physically fit gf (what an incredible motivator dating a 10 out of 10 can be) at the time and i managed to get down to 170lbs lean maybe 11% bf. Since then i've been injury riddled with a right knee, tendonitis in my right elbow from disc golf (sounds gay i know) and a slight rotator cuff injury (which i honestly have no idea how i got doctors think it might have been from a rope swing).

The doctors say the knee is fully recovered and i tend to agree i feel nothing in it anymore. Sometimes it pops but its definitely functionally stable. The tendonitis went away before my last cycle and i thought the rotator cuff was fully healed as well. The doctors told me that i had nothing to worry about with the rotator cuff as it was structurally sound and they couldnt see any need for surgery. They said it would just heal on its own over the course of 4-6 months. Well 6 months passed and i still wasnt able to hit the weights. That was the first time i did GHRP and CJC. I ran that combo for about 4 months. I started at 40% weight on all back shoulder and chest exercises and every other week i upped it 10%. When i finally got to 100% working set at 8 reps without pain i waited a few more months of naturally lifting and started my cycle. I had had the gear on hand for a while and they were approaching expiration so i had to use them or lose them.

It was my first cycle ever of AAS. I ran test e 500mg a week for 12 weeks. Adex .5 eod. Im currently in week 1 of PCT Nolva 40/20/20/20/10. My diet on cycle was 4500-5000 cals protein 45-50% carbs 30-40 rest was fat. All i took for supplements was fish oil 3-6 caps split 2-3 times per day, multi vitamin AM, gummy immunity plus vitamins PM.

At cycle start:
197lbs
15" arms
25" quads

After cycle finish:
232lbs
16" arms
26.5" quads

Im currently down at 225. I dont think i've lost any muscle since starting PCT i think it's just water weight i felt very bloated and could see it in my face while on cycle and i dont feel bloated anymore.

In my last two weeks of my cycle my left shoulder started aching very badly deep in the joint. Glucosamine helped a lot but the pain is still there when i hit the weights.

My routine on cycle was a 4 day on 1 day off routine 6-10 rep range as follows :

1: chest, tri, abs
2: back, bi
3: legs, abs
4: shoulder, traps

I'm de-loading now and just doing two to three workouts a week. Full body 70% of my working set while on cycle. Lots of compound and core exercises higher reps. Looking to do this for 2-3 more weeks then i'll hopefully be able to go back into a split and start working my way back up to my working sets while i was on cycle.

I started GHRP 6 and Mod GRF (cjc w/o dac) two weeks ago. I took my first injection of TB500 yesterday as well. My original intention was to hold onto as much of my gains as possible. But with the onset of the deep shoulder pain i decided to give TB500 a try and ordered some. I'm very glad i did because as soon as the super human levels of test cleared my system i started noticing slight pain in the area of my previous rotator cuff injury.

All peptides were purchased from a board sponsor.

My routine will look like this: 100mcg GHRP6 and 100mcg Mod GRF 2-3 times per day. Everyday without exception i will be pinning upon waking up and before bed 2 hours after my last meal. On my days off i will inject a 3rd time after my workout. And every monday i will inject 2mg TB500. I will run the TB500 for 6 weeks then every other monday for a few more weeks. I have a total of 10mg of TB500 on hand and i have a 4 month supply of GHRP6 and CJC 1295 w/o dac.

I hope i can provide you guys with some insight onto how effective these peptides can be based off of my experiences of the next 10-12 weeks.

God bless.

following this closely,should receive my tb500 tomorrow and running pretty much same schedule as you with the 1295 and rp6.
observing parallels with you in effects and experiences.
i will be starting with 2mg a week as well but thinking of doing 1mg a week for maintenance after 5 weeks instead of 2mg every fortnight.i just think the availability to the body is more consistent like that,but i could be wrong.would like to have your feedback about this,or anyone else who may have a thought about this

Last edited:
thank you both for your responses.

Nothing much to report as its only a few days after my first injection of the tb500. Still taking the GHRP and CJC as scheduled.

I just completed a full body workout. Just light compound stuff. Squats, pushups, pullups, lunges, bent over row, dips. I ran for 5 minutes as well (im trying to get my legs used to running in vibram five fingers)

I did no shoulder exercises but still felt that deep aching in my left shoulder. Oddly enough i felt no actual pain my RC (rotator cuff) while do weighted exercises but i did feel a slight twinge while i was on the treadmill....

Last edited:
Tried playing 18 of disc golf stopped at the 15th hole with pain in my back/rc. It's fairly discouraging. We will see how I feel at the gym.

Tried playing 18 of disc golf stopped at the 15th hole with pain in my back/rc. It's fairly discouraging. We will see how I feel at the gym.

from what i read the effects only start to show beneficially after about 3 weeks,so 3 pinning's in to your log.i guess it would be a bit early to see a massive benefit

from what i read the effects only start to show beneficially after about 3 weeks,so 3 pinning's in to your log.i guess it would be a bit early to see a massive benefit

thank you for your reassurance. It gets discouraging you know? Injuries suck now i know how professional athletes feel.

the last two days i've only gotten one pin in (morning) each of the GHRP and CJC. Since my girl got back from florida and she missed my birthday while she was gone she's brought me out one night and cooked a cake for me last night so there was not enough time before bed for my stomach contents to clear out so i could do an injection.

Tomorrow will bring a new tb500 injection. I'm excited. Im also going to start hitting the gym on a normal routine again starting tomorrow. De-loading sucks but it's a necessary evil. Its hard to go to the gym 2 times a week for 2 weeks after coming off of AAS.

nothing much to report as im still afraid to hit the weights but i did do my tb500 injection today.

Tomorrow i go back to a split routing and im going up to 80% of my working weights when i was on cycle.

Forgive me for any spelling mistakes I'm doing this update from my tablet with Swype.

I pinned this morning per usual went to the gym and did a chest and back workout (I wanted to test my lat/rotator cuff) and I truly did have a much better work out than I expected! I'm very excited I even lifted more weight than I planned on (and probably should have) it's good to know that I haven't lost any strength really since coming off cycle. I'm completely convinced that de-loading while waiting for the test to clear and during the first week of pct is a must.

It's been a few hours and I have no pain yet. :)

I just started taking TB500 for injuries as well. Just in the past few days have I noticed that my back doesnt hurt as much.... but time will tell if its helping or not. I excited to see your results.

Yeah I'm trying not to read to much into everything but I feel much better than I think I would have otherwise. We will see in time I suppose.

Work outs have been fine I'm still kind of taking it easy but I haven't had much of any pain after work outs. Still pinning ghrp and cjc twice a day

Today is legs so there won't be anything special to report after the gym since my legs are 100% healthy. Tomorrow will be another injection of tb500 (3rd overall) and a pretty intense chest and back workout so we will see how I'm feeling then.

Just did my tb500 injection and my other peptides can't wait to hit the gym in a little bit this is really going to be a test of what is going on here I'll keep you guys all posted.

Quick update guys I busted my ass at the gym this morning and in the few hours afterwards I've had very little pain and soreness only three Weeks in but I think the tb500 is definitely working :)

Quick update guys I busted my ass at the gym this morning and in the few hours afterwards I've had very little pain and soreness only three Weeks in but I think the tb500 is definitely working :)

happy to hear,can report pretty much the same thing,generally better overall feeling to in regard to tightness etc. start of 3rd week for me now

sorry for the lack of updates guys but just a quick update. I've been slacking off on the peptides. Basically only been injecting once a day but i'm still taking the tb500. Although there is still a tiny amount of pain in my shoulder when i do shoulder workouts there is no pain in my rotator cuff or any of the other little nagging injuries i had. TB500 = LEGIT.

i'm doing all of the exercises i used to be afraid to do. :) i'm very happy with my progress and cant wait for my next aas cycle now.

p.s. i got my tb500 from greatwhite if anyone wants to know.

sorry for the lack of updates guys but just a quick update. I've been slacking off on the peptides. Basically only been injecting once a day but i'm still taking the tb500. Although there is still a tiny amount of pain in my shoulder when i do shoulder workouts there is no pain in my rotator cuff or any of the other little nagging injuries i had. TB500 = LEGIT.

i'm doing all of the exercises i used to be afraid to do. :) i'm very happy with my progress and cant wait for my next aas cycle now.

p.s. i got my tb500 from greatwhite if anyone wants to know.

Great to hear this - I have surgery coming up in May so I'm going to start loading up on TB500 :)

I can attest to the success of TB500. 3 different pains (wrist, deep shoulder, knee) just went away over the course of couple months. However, don't expect gains in the gym or improved recovery. There may be some benefits there but negligible.

Back