TB500 & IGf LR3

8iron

Need a little help to make sure the research and advise Im getting is sound! Im adding these two peptides to my cycle, the TB 500 if it works i will run for a while! The TB500 i will preload for 4 weeks at 4mg per week split up twice a week at 2mg per dose, then a maintence of 2mg every two weeks this is injected IQ should this be in my abdomen area like hgh? Second im going to run IGF-LR3 going to use 50mcg pwo 25mcg into each muscle worked 10 minutes after workout, should i use a 1 inch needle or just use a slin pin that is 5/16 and get in to the muscle as deep as it will go? If heard both IQ and IM for this could use some advice! new to peptides been cycling for about 3 years and testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) between Im 50 years old thanks!

Tb 500 4 mg once weekly or split up don't really think it makes to much of a difference. When I did my maintenance run it was 2 mg weekly.

Igf-1 lr3 is best used IM with sybq the risk of to much spill over to organs is way higher. You can go up to 80 MCG if you want to.

1" 28 gauges work great for getting into the muscle 5/16 might come up short.

I think it helped with joint mobility but I need to run it a couple more times to be sure only sis one run so far.

hey I have been lifting for about 35 years and my tendons and joints are a little beat up I will post my results for the TB500, Im going to run it for a good length of time!

Need a little help to make sure the research and advise Im getting is sound! Im adding these two peptides to my cycle, the TB 500 if it works i will run for a while! The TB500 i will preload for 4 weeks at 4mg per week split up twice a week at 2mg per dose, then a maintence of 2mg every two weeks this is injected IQ should this be in my abdomen area like hgh? Second im going to run IGF-LR3 going to use 50mcg pwo 25mcg into each muscle worked 10 minutes after workout, should i use a 1 inch needle or just use a slin pin that is 5/16 and get in to the muscle as deep as it will go? If heard both IQ and IM for this could use some advice! new to peptides been cycling for about 3 years and testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) between Im 50 years old thanks!

You mean SubQ no IQ, lol. You can go higher on the dosing for the tb500. tb500 can also be injected IM close to a problem area but imo SubQ works fine.

Lr3 can also be injected SubQ but IM is preferred.

Back