tb500 info. Any help appreciated

MJF

WWPBBD
I see a couple threads already on here with no replies and have sent a pm or two with no response so I don't have high hopes of finding the info I am searching for, but here goes.

I don't know anything about tb500. I have read a few threads about people's experience with it and it sounds interesting. In those threads it's mentioned about needing bac water. So, like usual, I set off on google searches to figure this out. Some searches say tb500 comes in a powder which would make sense to need bac water. But I go to purchase it where I purchase all my other stuff and the pic shows a vial of liquid that shows tb500, 2mg on the label. No other explanation.

Can someone shed some light on this for me? What is the vial from rui? What do I need to do to it to make it usable for my research rats?

most, if not all, peptides will come in powder form in a vial which needs to be reconstituted. thats just a fancy way of saying it needs to be mixed with *************STERILE************** water.

say you buy 2mg of tb500. it will come in a vial with powder. then you draw up 1ml (or 1cc, or 100iu on an insulin syringe) of sterile water, inject it into the tb500 vial, let it sit for about 10 minutes do not fucking shake it (i like putting it in the fridge), give it a gentile whirl, and then you have 2mg of reconstituted tb500.

oh yeah and use a search function man or even google there are hundreds if not thousands of not only threads but also step by step guides on what i just explained here

Last edited:
I certainly appreciate the info even if it comes along with a slam on me.

I googled it a little bit and it said it was a powder and to reconstitute it as you explained. But when I went to rui to purchase it, the pic seemed to show a vial of liquid with what looked like air bubbles floating in it. So I was a little confused at that point.

The peptides come in powder. I have used them for years.
I went to look and your right on the pic, but it does infact come in powder no worries.

I would rec 4mg ew for 4-5 weeks then 2mg from then out until you wish to stop.

most, if not all, peptides will come in powder form in a vial which needs to be reconstituted. thats just a fancy way of saying it needs to be mixed with *************STERILE************** water.

say you buy 2mg of tb500. it will come in a vial with powder. then you draw up 1ml (or 1cc, or 100iu on an insulin syringe) of sterile water, inject it into the tb500 vial, let it sit for about 10 minutes do not fucking shake it (i like putting it in the fridge), give it a gentile whirl, and then you have 2mg of reconstituted tb500.

oh yeah and use a search function man or even google there are hundreds if not thousands of not only threads but also step by step guides on what i just explained here

bac water is more than just sterile water. but yes you could use sterile water. I would use bac water though. (bacteriostatic water)

Back