TB500 vs GHRP-6 for injury.

I rolled my ankle landing from jumping off a bridge (trail running w/ a 50lb weight vest). The tendon stretched, I think there were microtears but I taped up and used a stirrup brace and it became fully functional again with nagging pain.

Been using GHRP-6 a couple times a day (most days) and I like it.

I also started pinning TB500 directly into my foot near my peroneal tendon (outside of foot, behind ankle). I did this because most of the TB500 logs I've seen load up and then use maintenance doses. I didn't get enough TB500 to do that so I just went for it. I have to be very careful about the location and the depth of the pin. I've used it 3 times (pretty massive doses...like 40iu).

But now I can't feel any pain in that area. Can anybody tell me if this is normal? Placebo effect? Is it the GHRP or TB500? I can't tell but I'm happy that it doesn't hurt anymore. Any insight/theories are appreciated.

TB500 seems to have a strong analgesic effect but it wears off after you discontinue use. Many logs were people ran it for several months but upon cessation the pain came back. Perhaps if ran for 6 months to a year it might have a more appreciable effect.

Back