Tempted to use steroids..turning 21few days

No I don't plan on competing this year cause of surgery and such. But I would like to see what my body looks like at a low bf% cause I use to be pretty lean growing up and 2 years ago when I started lifting I just dirty bulked and sat at 17-18% (gained 3-5 lbs a week) for 2 years. I would like to get low bf and lean bulk cause I hated being fat

As Roush said and it goes for me also I like to have a little bulk on me. As a naturally skinny Ecto all my life it is hard for me to have a somewhat big look without holding some water n fat tissue.

Cool if you want to see what 7% is but most probably if no show intended then you will lose some muscle mass. To hold your mass getting your BF% down for a show is a monster of a job to do it right. Slow and easy, time, diet, training, rest and very specific compound plan. I know that what I said goes for all we do but the intensity of this training, the timing of the specific compound at the right time is so important. You need to train harder smarter. As you lose the weight and diet to get to 7% your strength is sometimes zapped making it harder to train hard.
You need a lot of LMM to look good at 7%. Or you look like one of these skinny vegetarian health aerobics freaks.

Hoodie?? shit id workout in my boxers if i could, i dont know i feel uncomfortable as fuck covered up and sweating all over the equipment. Plus a hoodie will hide all my veins popping out i wont be able to stare in the mirror and amaze myself with all this trenbolone flowing through my veins. Unless your ugly like Kai Greene dont wear a hoodie chicks dont like it lol

In the "golden era" that's pretty much what dudes did wear to workout. How things have changed,, Kai couldn't do that, he's gotta cover up that big pot belly , as do a lot of other pros

Hoodie?? shit id workout in my boxers if i could, i dont know i feel uncomfortable as fuck covered up and sweating all over the equipment. Plus a hoodie will hide all my veins popping out i wont be able to stare in the mirror and amaze myself with all this trenbolone flowing through my veins. Unless your ugly like Kai Greene dont wear a hoodie chicks dont like it lol

Have u heard of TA?(tren anonymous)

Dont make fun of me what i have is a "disease" i cant stop or i will die

I'm kitten, u know I got love for ya.

U actually get less sweat everywhere with a hoody on because it absorbs it rather than it dripping everywhere....

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and wear whatever they want lol I'm done with this thread

As Roush said and it goes for me also I like to have a little bulk on me. As a naturally skinny Ecto all my life it is hard for me to have a somewhat big look without holding some water n fat tissue.

Cool if you want to see what 7% is but most probably if no show intended then you will lose some muscle mass. To hold your mass getting your BF% down for a show is a monster of a job to do it right. Slow and easy, time, diet, training, rest and very specific compound plan. I know that what I said goes for all we do but the intensity of this training, the timing of the specific compound at the right time is so important. You need to train harder smarter. As you lose the weight and diet to get to 7% your strength is sometimes zapped making it harder to train hard.
You need a lot of LMM to look good at 7%. Or you look like one of these skinny vegetarian health aerobics freaks.

Yeah I know what you mean its hard and all but I would like to take my shirt off this year and see some abs. As of right now I can only see top ones. If I flex my core I could see all 6 slightly. I dirty bulked and gained a real big stomach whereas the rest of my body like arms,chest,back,legs, and traps are all real lean already I just have fat on my stomach so it makes me look fucked up

this argument is literally about wearing a hoody....lolz

I wear a hoody during my warm up sets until I get a pump. Is it because I'm insecure? Maybe a little. Is is because I care about my image? Yep and so be it.

Anyone who wears a hoodie to the gym should be euthanized on the spot.

Not srs

I'm kitten, u know I got love for ya.

U actually get less sweat everywhere with a hoody on because it absorbs it rather than it dripping everywhere....

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and wear whatever they want lol I'm done with this thread

Glad you turned this around i thought you were gonna break and snap on me lol.... dont worry everyone gets fucked with sooner or later just gotta know how to handle it. Are you on tren by any chance? hahaha

Back