Test and Gyno prone...bad idea?

mass_monster

Hey guy I wanted to get more input on this topic, I am gyno prone as my nipples are poofy some days and others not, sensative and can lactate from time to time, nothing I am sure that has not been posted. I take care of it by taking ani estrogens but I want to do a cycle and I just ran across some test from a buddie that didnt want it. it would be a cycle of 6-8 weeks of 2 250mg injections a week. Would it be a bad idea for me to do test due to the gyno or are there some precations I can take during and post cycle. It is just all I can get at the time everyone I know dried up so. Thanks for the help guys.

mass_monster said:
Hey guy I wanted to get more input on this topic, I am gyno prone as my nipples are poofy some days and others not, sensative and can lactate from time to time, nothing I am sure that has not been posted. I take care of it by taking ani estrogens but I want to do a cycle and I just ran across some test from a buddie that didnt want it. it would be a cycle of 6-8 weeks of 2 250mg injections a week. Would it be a bad idea for me to do test due to the gyno or are there some precations I can take during and post cycle. It is just all I can get at the time everyone I know dried up so. Thanks for the help guys.

1. use an aromatase inhibitor
2. use a prolactin inhibitor (reccomend cabaser)- if you have puffy nipples and lactate you definitely have prolactin issues.

letro and cab should be bought and on hand the day you have your test.

Use some letro or femera same thing from ag guys the stuff really works it is strong stuff and should wipe out any estro and proges problems you have I think the B6 is also good for proges problems

Thanks for all the help guys where can I pick up some of this stuff though? SOrry if that sounds dumb just dont know

The research-ology letro works great. it will dry you out and stop your gyno. One of the best chems they sell. Be careful with the dosage, letro is very strong.

generally reccomend aromasin or AIFM

letrozole is great short term, but long term use tends to cause issues

you lactate?? dude seriously if you let your gyno get that bad your kinda late to try and reverse it... what did you do , run 3 grams of test a week?

Back