Test C cycling for cyclist

fisher2

I'm looking for a second opinion, I have a friend who is not new to pinning but he's body builder style while I'm naturally a cardio person He says if I want to get down to the best "race weight" I can get over winter my best bet is hopping on a low test c cycle (250-350mg/wk) and lots of HIIT training over the winter. naturally I can handle 1-2 HIIT sessions a week before my long term high intensity solid state cardio starts to suffer, would a test cycle be the best compound to drop weight and recover faster? We've spoken about how to do it and everything, diet and training is already there and good(16% BF currently looking to get down to about 6 in the next 9 months I don't need the test to help with burning fat just need it to allow me to train harder more often).

Will I see much performance gains while on cycle, and Will it allow me to work harder (like damn near puking max heart rate multiple times a week) I don't do any sort of weight training outside of body weight stuff and some light squats so I don't imagine I'll put on much muscle.

Also May add in Anavar for the last 2-3% body fat before race season starts if I deem it needed.

does this sound like it would work well, Or am I totally off the radar and need to read up more (I've had issues finding cycles for cardio sports due to the social stigma of everything in the cardio sports)

In my experience yes test will help you train harder and recover faster.

Welcome :wavey: Agree ^^^^^ with this

Your not off the radar Bud. Listen AS long as you keep too Test , However after you get a little experienced. A cycle or two Var and maybe Winstrol will help. Must stay away from Tren. YOU will not be able to breath on Tren... Now Winstrol is good for athletics but hard on your joints so only 4 weeks and use some Glucosamine.

As we know Test will up your strength and stamina. So when training add some high reps for your slow twitch muscles . FYI: many people get confused between fast and slow twitch muscle fibers.. The slow twitch will help endurance the fast twitch are for the explosive movements, but not long constant movements. Such as bench pressing.

The added strength with the test and building more fibers , well I don't need to explain to you. As you should also know and you are aware not to bulk up but to stay lean. This by diet and proper use of an AI to keep down water retention.

Let me tell you when I was getting away from my competitive Slalom water skiing and moving on with BB, I hadn't water skied in months. Went to a tournament cold. I was much stronger by then., Right off the doc I skied into my old master's rating coming close to my best..., close LOL. Why...stronger and more stamina. I was doing a cycle of Test at 500mgs week at the time. SO I have experience what I tell you.

I think it will help tremendously. But ya gotta add in the high reps.

Good Luck :)

Last edited:
Welcome :wavey: Agree ^^^^^ with this

Your not off the radar Bud. Listen AS long as you keep too Test , However after you get a little experienced. A cycle or two Var and maybe Winstrol will help. Must stay away from Tren. YOU will not be able to breath on Tren... Now Winstrol is good for athletics but hard on your joints so only 4 weeks and use some Glucosamine.

I think it will help tremendously. But ya gotta add in the high reps.

Good Luck :)

well my plan isn't just to do sprint training but I'm hoping the test will allow me to go from hardcore sprinting to solid state cardio the next day (slightly more sprinting than solid state but total hours of training will be more solid state) so I won't just be getting low rep training (what classifies as low rep in a sport like cycling? in a sprint session that's about a half hour of hard efforts at 100-110 rpm so close to 3500 "reps" in my low rep training lol )

well my plan isn't just to do sprint training but I'm hoping the test will allow me to go from hardcore sprinting to solid state cardio the next day (slightly more sprinting than solid state but total hours of training will be more solid state) so I won't just be getting low rep training (what classifies as low rep in a sport like cycling? in a sprint session that's about a half hour of hard efforts at 100-110 rpm so close to 3500 "reps" in my low rep training lol )
are you training at sea level?

Add gw-50 to whatever aas you decide to use or try it first. Gw is insane how well it helps with endurance. It turned me into a animal.

Now some years back I grabbed a bottle of test e for my buddy. He was a hardcore mountain biker. He was always going on and on how his endurance and recovery after a hill climb was better than ever while on test. If I recall he was doing 400 mg ew.

He went on to grab several more bottles lol.

Back