Test C, Tren A, Winny cycle. Several cycles down, Suggestions Please?

sfowl2390

Hey all,
This is my first thread so I will do my best to provide the common information asked about and not sound like a total newb.
Current stats:
27 years old
5'9" and 174 pounds with pretty small frame
8-9% body fat
Diet is pretty on point, high protein and carbs low fat.
Workout splits: 5 days on with 3 or 4 days of cardio.
Have ran test/dbol, test/dbol/deca, test/anadrol, test/dbol/tren tabs, test/win.
Wanting to run a test C, tren A, and win cycle and have questions as far as dosing the tren A(first time pinning tren)goes with the test C. Have read lots of opinions on running tren higher than test and vice versa.

Weeks 1-12 Test C 250mg/ 2xweek
Weeks 1-8 Win 50mg ED
Weeks 1-8 Tren A (was going to pin this with the test but since the half life is short wanted your opinions)
Have 10 ml/100mg of tren a (planned on 50mg pinned with the test)

Weeks 1-12 Adex .5mg EOD or as needed
Running Prami all the time since it is prescribed for my RLS.

PCT Clomid and Nolva for 4 weeks at 25 mg.

So any suggestions and opinions on the Tren A dosage would be greatly appreciated!

I don't understand OP. You checked that you like my post. But after my welcome I asked YOU a Question. That was in short why are you using Winstrol and Tren in the same cycle?

With that I see that you are going to stop the Winstrol 4 weeks out from the end of cycle. Yours proposed cycled makes no sense to me as well as you have ignored my Q's .

So what's up...with that.

Now if you really understand the steroid profiles of these compounds you would know what how to run the higher of the two for what your goal is ?

I leave the ball in your park, OP?

I tried replying earlier and it said a moderator had to approve it? But good news is I did get ahold of more winstrol today. Goal is to cut. I did find a post of yours while reading on a favorite cut cycle thread. noticed you waited for the last weeks of the cycle to run your win. With that said do you suggest i should kickstart with the tren and use the win to finish out the cycle?

Hopefully this works... quick replies and private messages havent been approved by a moderator? my bad oldmusclemike. my goal is to cut, and was looking for input and opinions because there are tons of opposing views and personal experiences on the low vs high tren/test. I wanted to run the low dose of tren to aid in some lean gain not to mention i have a limited supply of it... if its not enough to make a difference then i will change it up i guess. I did find a post of yours on a favorite cutting cycle thread and noticed you ran win at the end of the cycle. So after that do you suggest i kick start with the tren and finish out the cycle with the win to run it through week 12?

Back