Test cycle planning and questions

steroid4o

Hello all.

I am on 35 and currently I am planning my second cycle. I made my blood work and all is in range except I have a bit lower HDL. My natural test level is on upper border. My measurements : 175 cm, 82 kg , 11% bf.

Cycle I am planning is 14 weeks:

- 600 mg test per weak (I have Sustanon and Test E from pharmacy) pinned 3 times weakly
- 250 uI HCG 2 times weakly
- 0,25 mg Arimidex EOD

PCT: Clomid and Nolvadex

I have on hand Turinabol and Anavar but I am afraid to stack it , because I don't want lowering my HDL. What do you think on that?
I have also Proviron. Not sure if I need to add it to that cycle as I will bulk?

My first cycle was before some years - 500 mg Test E only and I got very good gains. Kept all achievements and strength after cycle without any side effects.

My big concern now is how my cycle will impact my libido. When I made my first cycle I don't remember negatives effect there , but I was alone in that period. Now I have 2 girlfriends and I have sex every day, so definitely need to keep that. Any opinions on that topic? Will my cycle impact my libido / erection ?

My aim this cycle is to gain 3-4 kg lean muscle with keeping bf % below 14%.
Any opinions and remarks are welcomed.

On a functional basis, Proviron carries four primary traits that largely define its mode of action. First and foremost the Mesterolone hormone has a strong binding affinity to Sex-Hormone-Binding-Globulin (SHBG). In fact, it appears to be one of the strongest anabolic steroids in this regard. By binding to SHBG, a hormone partially responsible for reducing free testosterone, binding SHBG will enhance the amount of circulating free testosterone. More importantly for the anabolic steroid user, it will make a larger percentage of the anabolic steroids used available in a free rather than bound state. A simple way to look at it is the anabolic steroids you***8217;re taking become more powerful and potent.

Proviron also has the ability to interact with the aromatase enzyme, the enzyme responsible for the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. By binding to the aromatase enzyme, Proviron can actually inhibit aromatase activity, thereby offering protection against estrogenic side effects. It will not carry an anti-estrogenic effect near the level of power of an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) but it will be notable. Depending on the nature of the cycle the individual undertakes it is quite possible for Proviron to take care of all your anti-estrogen needs.

The Mesterolone hormone will also carry a strong binding affinity to the androgen receptor. Once again this will promote the functionality of other steroids to a degree but more importantly promote enhanced metabolic activity through direct lipolysis.

I have now a plan to mix Sustanon and Test E. I will start with pining 3*200mg sustanon weekly for 10 - 12 weeks. Last 4 weeks i will switch to 2*250mg test e.

The idea here is to use that i can start pct 2 weeks after last pin on test e , while on sustanon i need 3 weeks because of decanate ester.

Also in 2 weeks since last pin till pct start i can run proviron in 25 mg daily.

What do you think for that plan?

I***8217;d run lower test with the proviron to raise your free test levels and deal with less sides from the higher test.

I***8217;d run lower test with the proviron to raise your free test levels and deal with less sides from the higher test.

Agreed. Im a big fan test and proviron. Provirons effect on SHBG and as a ***8220;mild AI***8221; does very good things for my sex drive

First girl i met in club while lockdown was removed for a short time. She was seated on the bar talking with friends. I gone and say Hi, short conversation and we exchanged phones. Meeting on other they and she slept with me on 3th date.

Second - really hot chick as outfit, one of this top girls i really like. I met her on the street and she really get my look. I already was in relation with first girl but i just was too attracted. So stop her on the street ask for her name. Was a good conversation, we seated in a coffee shop and talked 1 hour. Exchange phones and met 2 days later. Have sex with her on 2nd date.

Now i date with both but i should choose only one, because they eat too much of my training time. I need more serious concentration on my trainings and dieting while on cycle.

First girl i met in club while lockdown was removed for a short time. She was seated on the bar talking with friends. I gone and say Hi, short conversation and we exchanged phones. Meeting on other they and she slept with me on 3th date.

Second - really hot chick as outfit, one of this top girls i really like. I met her on the street and she really get my look. I already was in relation with first girl but i just was too attracted. So stop her on the street ask for her name. Was a good conversation, we seated in a coffee shop and talked 1 hour. Exchange phones and met 2 days later. Have sex with her on 2nd date.

Now i date with both but i should choose only one, because they eat too much of my training time. I need more serious concentration on my trainings and dieting while on cycle.

interesting indeed

how do the girls look? what is their ethnicity

and what is yours? post pics of you and them

Yeah post a pic of the two women, lets get this place a little action. Im not to interested in you pic but thats just me. ***55357;***56832;

Hello all.

I am on 35 and currently I am planning my second cycle. I made my blood work and all is in range except I have a bit lower HDL. My natural test level is on upper border. My measurements : 175 cm, 82 kg , 11% bf.

Cycle I am planning is 14 weeks:

- 600 mg test per weak (I have Sustanon and Test E from pharmacy) pinned 3 times weakly
- 250 uI HCG 2 times weakly
- 0,25 mg Arimidex EOD

PCT: Clomid and Nolvadex

I have on hand Turinabol and Anavar but I am afraid to stack it , because I don't want lowering my HDL. What do you think on that?
I have also Proviron. Not sure if I need to add it to that cycle as I will bulk?

My first cycle was before some years - 500 mg Test E only and I got very good gains. Kept all achievements and strength after cycle without any side effects.

My big concern now is how my cycle will impact my libido. When I made my first cycle I don't remember negatives effect there , but I was alone in that period. Now I have 2 girlfriends and I have sex every day, so definitely need to keep that. Any opinions on that topic? Will my cycle impact my libido / erection ?

My aim this cycle is to gain 3-4 kg lean muscle with keeping bf % below 14%.
Any opinions and remarks are welcomed.
what is your purpose/endgame of stacking turinabol and proviron?

Last edited:
How to create a new topic at steroidology.com ??

Please tell me?
How to create your first post.
Yours faithfully.

Since your last cycle was a long time ago, it would be good to make this cycle simple.
and stick to your testosterone, Ai and hcg only and see how your body reacts.
proviron is to treat low Testosterone, but since your pinning 600mg of test per week i dont see that as a need for you. as for anavar, thats for weight gain and your trying to stay lean so i would not do that.

Back