Test cyp and HGH cycle going okay

kevlarcash2

Growtholic
I'm taking test cyp at 500mg a week
And HGH at 4 iU 5 dats on and 2 days off.
Taking .5 letro every 3 days and rolaxifiene 30mg EOD

Has anyone have any advice on what more I could be doing for maximum growth

I'm taking test cyp at 500mg a week
And HGH at 4 iU 5 dats on and 2 days off.
Taking .5 letro every 3 days and rolaxifiene 30mg EOD

Has anyone have any advice on what more I could be doing for maximum growth

whats your diet and training like?

for more 'advanced' user gains .. you can run IGF-1 along side your HGH, as well as insulin (after much much research on how to do it safely). These peptides with the test together will make a pretty synergistic effect ,, instead of 1+1= 2, 1+1 will = 5.
also, if your after quality mass, adding in deca at say 400mg a week would do the trick as well on top of the above

side note: personally with that moderate a dose of test and no orals like Dbol, you could get by with a much milder AI like armidex or armoasin

I eat 4-5k daily. All good calories. My training is on point. I'm estrogen sensitive so letrozole is the only thing that works for me. I've ran IGF-1 peptide before but I think I got a bunk batch before. As far as deca. I hate deca dick lol but the gains are amazing. And insulin, I've always been too scared to mess with it. Any orals flare up my gyno. So I don't mess with them

. I hate deca dick lol but the gains are amazing.

deca does not cause deca dick -- high estro, high prolactin, and no testosterone cause it . won't get it if your running test, letro (unless your crash your e), and have a DA on hand.

HGH allows the liver to produce more IGF1 , and that is the ONLY way hgh can aide in muscle building .. but running IGF-1 itself along with the HGH will heighten this effect without having to up your dose of HGH,, which means you'll get more of an anabolic response out of the hgh you are running

I took test at 800mg a week and 400mg of deca and letro as well. Had s hard time getting hard and getting off at times

Adding a low dose of insulin can stimulate more IGF-1 production by your liver with exogenous rHGH supplementation, too

example

30mins preWO: 2iu GH
10mins preWO: 3-5iu humalog
workout...sip a drink with 50g carbs and 20-30g EAAs or peptopro

5 on / 2 off is only designed to save money, not maximize results btw...and if you're looking to save money, EOD is a better dosing schedule (at higher doses, split throughout the day)

Adding GNRH + GHRP peptides can stretch your rHGH too, allowing you to piggyback the exoGH administration after elevating your endoGH with a GHRP administration

I just dropped deca. I was only using 300mg and I was doing 600mg of test and my labido was all screwed up. Hard sometimes limp as a mofo most times.

As halfwit said "deca does not cause deca dick -- high estro, high prolactin, and no testosterone cause it . won't get it if your running test, letro (unless your crash your e), and have a DA on hand."

Right now I'm doing 600 mgs Test and 600mgs Deca and I can't keep my dick down. It's so bad it get sore. However I am monitoring my AI closely from how I feel since I am experienced. I had BW before but it will be a few more week before I get BW again.

Being experienced with all the sides from High and low "E" I have a good feeling where my AI dose
is at.

So BS with all the Deca dick and all the bro-science crap.

As halfwit said "deca does not cause deca dick -- high estro, high prolactin, and no testosterone cause it . won't get it if your running test, letro (unless your crash your e), and have a DA on hand."

Right now I'm doing 600 mgs Test and 600mgs Deca and I can't keep my dick down. It's so bad it get sore. However I am monitoring my AI closely from how I feel since I am experienced. I had BW before but it will be a few more week before I get BW again.

Being experienced with all the sides from High and low "E" I have a good feeling where my AI dose
is at.

So BS with all the Deca dick and all the bro-science crap.

Everybody is different I guess.

is at.

So BS with all the Deca dick and all the bro-science crap.[/QUOTE

I'm new to the deca I may of done it once or twice in the past. this past few months i did it with test and my dick wasn't to cooperative.

It was weird I had raging morning wood then it was hit and miss during the day.

Adding a low dose of insulin can stimulate more IGF-1 production by your liver with exogenous rHGH supplementation, too

example

30mins preWO: 2iu GH
10mins preWO: 3-5iu humalog
workout...sip a drink with 50g carbs and 20-30g EAAs or peptopro

5 on / 2 off is only designed to save money, not maximize results btw...and if you're looking to save money, EOD is a better dosing schedule (at higher doses, split throughout the day)

Adding GNRH + GHRP peptides can stretch your rHGH too, allowing you to piggyback the exoGH administration after elevating your endoGH with a GHRP administration

couple questions

- why the GH pre-workout (is its ability to produce IGF-1 that quick)
- also, why the insulin pre-workout instead of post workout ? don't your risk going hypo during your workout with 5iu of slin running through your body
- what about running actual IGF-1 along with the above post workout
(reason I'm thinking post workout is better is because the receptors at the muscle cells are 'stimulated' and 'ready', sort of speak, for growth and when IGF1 is flowing through the blood and gets it signal it will be used for muscle cells, rather then other cells where you do not want growth , like organs and intestines)

- if you piggy back GHRPs with real HGH, is it best to separate the doses a good 8 hours+ or to do one day HGH next GHRP and so on . basically get HGH in your system, then use the GHRP to get a natural pulse of hgh

thanks man,,have your ran the above scenarios yourself

Everybody is different I guess.

is at.

So BS with all the Deca dick and all the bro-science crap.[/QUOTE

I'm new to the deca I may of done it once or twice in the past. this past few months i did it with test and my dick wasn't to cooperative.

It was weird I had raging morning wood then it was hit and miss during the day.

Guys IMOP and EXPERIENCE it's about your Estrogen level. I have tweaked my Adex 3 times since I started. That's dosage and time. EOD then ED and .25 eod to .15 ED to .175 ED to .2 ED for me this is what I have done. Remember I am sensitive to energy. appetite and my boner :) ha LOL

I eat 4-5k daily. All good calories. My training is on point. I'm estrogen sensitive so letrozole is the only thing that works for me. I've ran IGF-1 peptide before but I think I got a bunk batch before. As far as deca. I hate deca dick lol but the gains are amazing. And insulin, I've always been too scared to mess with it. Any orals flare up my gyno. So I don't mess with them

Pretty much all IGF is bunk these days. I would add in another compound with the test. or up the test.

couple questions

- why the GH pre-workout (is its ability to produce IGF-1 that quick)

Yes, it is that quick

- also, why the insulin pre-workout instead of post workout ? don't your risk going hypo during your workout with 5iu of slin running through your body

The IGF-1 synthesis, and subsequent shuttling of nutrients (your pre and intraWO nutrition)

You won't go hypo if you use appropriate/sufficient carbs...I do
-30p/30c/10f 30mins preWO
-0p/60c/0f intraWO (along with 25g of EAAs, 5g creatine, 5g glutamine etc)

- what about running actual IGF-1 along with the above post workout

Absolutely, if you have real IGF-1...which I don't consider the same thing as what you buy from research companies for 1/20th the price of RX-grade

(reason I'm thinking post workout is better is because the receptors at the muscle cells are 'stimulated' and 'ready', sort of speak, for growth and when IGF1 is flowing through the blood and gets it signal it will be used for muscle cells, rather then other cells where you do not want growth , like organs and intestines)

Makes sense, organ growth is hilariously overblown and largely mitigated with sensible dosing however

- if you piggy back GHRPs with real HGH, is it best to separate the doses a good 8 hours+ or to do one day HGH next GHRP and so on . basically get HGH in your system, then use the GHRP to get a natural pulse of hgh

Piggybacking entails IM'ing the GNRH+GHRP then 10 minutes later your rHGH dose

You can use the peptides at other times, as well...but the 'piggyback' itself is from adding exoGH on top of the (triggered) endoGH pulse from the GHRP

thanks man,,have your ran the above scenarios yourself

Yes, minus the IGF-1...I can't afford $2k for a two week supply

You can use the peptides at other times, as well...but the 'piggyback' itself is from adding exoGH on top of the (triggered) endoGH pulse from the GHRP

so your essentially initiating a 'natural' growth hormone release pulse into the body .. then 'multiplying' that by adding actual exogenous HGH on top of that ghrp endogenous release .. . so your timing it to get a 'multiplying' effect . instead of just simply depending on injecting more HGH.
by piggybacking you make way more use and efficiency of everything

so your essentially initiating a 'natural' growth hormone release pulse into the body .. then 'multiplying' that by adding actual exogenous HGH on top of that ghrp endogenous release .. . so your timing it to get a 'multiplying' effect . instead of just simply depending on injecting more HGH.
by piggybacking you make way more use and efficiency of everything

I wish there was a better word but...

"Precisely"

Back