test cyp and tren a dosage confusion

ira580

Im runnin 500mg test cyp per week and
50mg tren a eod
is this a good cycle or am I supposed to lower my test dosage if im takin the tren a with it?

Thats perfectly fine to run, you dont need to lower the test dose and nothing I would really recommend mid cycle anyhow.
I personally get way less sides pinning tren ED instead of EOD (very little sweating, less insomnia etc)
But 175mg/week is a fairly low dose of tren so you might not get much sides anyhow.
(If this is your first run with tren, stick with that dose, it will have noticeable effect!!)

If you're happy with it, you're golden bro :)

Last edited:
Thats perfectly fine to run, you dont need to lower the test dose any nothing I would really recommend mid cycle anyhow.
I personally get way less sides pinning tren ED instead of EOD (very little sweating, less insomnia etc)
But 175mg/week is a fairly low dose of tren so you might not get much sides anyhow.

If you're happy with it, you're golden bro :)

im runnin 300 mg a week of the tren which is 50 mg eod but was told by a reliable source I should lower my test dose to 250 mg if im on the tren so that was my question

im runnin 300 mg a week of the tren which is 50 mg eod but was told by a reliable source I should lower my test dose to 250 mg if im on the tren so that was my question

No you are not. (And I already answered your question...)
I'm running 50mg ED, which is 350mg / week.
You're running half my dose which would be 175mg /week

No, you dont need to lower your test dose because you are running tren. Do some people prefer a ratio or even running higher tren than test ? sure, but its in no way needed or mandatory.
I also think it would be a bad idea to cut test dose in half mid cycle, it would probably turn out to be a net loss all things considered with potentially adding problems.

Last edited:
Back