Test/deca/dbol

Stats 6'0. 200lbs 14% bf
I'm looking at my 3rd cycle. Still debating on if this is the cycle I want to do.

I was hoping some of you guys. I'd take a look and give me some recommendations and if any of you have trying a cycle similar what kind of results did you experience?

I feel pretty confident with the cycle by only real question is with caber. I'd appreciate if you gave me some advice if you have it.

Weeks 1-14: test E 600mg ew
Weeks 1-12: deca 400mg ew
Weeks 1-4: dbol 40mg ed
Weeks 1-14: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250 IU x2 per week (blast for 250ui ed on wheel 15)
Weeks 1-14 caber .25mg eod
Weeks 1-pct .125mg ed

PCT (3 weeks after last test jab)

clomid: 100/50/50/50
Nolva: 40/40/20/20

Everything looks good. You can more than likely get away with doing caber .5mg e3d. Im on the same cycle, minus the dbol, im at week 8, and up around 20lbs. 4 weeks to go on the deca, unless i stretch it a tad farther. Is that letro or adex for your ai?

Everything looks good. You can more than likely get away with doing caber .5mg e3d. Im on the same cycle, minus the dbol, im at week 8, and up around 20lbs. 4 weeks to go on the deca, unless i stretch it a tad farther. Is that letro or adex for your ai?

Aromasin. Thougt I had it in there. I'm pretty excited about it!

i personally don't see need for Caber till after week 6 on Deca , but enjoy it if you tolerate it that long , might be a bitch to stop after your dopamine is jacked for 14 weeks

i personally don't see need for Caber till after week 6 on Deca , but enjoy it if you tolerate it that long , might be a bitch to stop after your dopamine is jacked for 14 weeks

Ok this might make me sound a little in educated but could you please explain your comment a little more? Is caber pretty harsh on most people? And what do you mean about my dopamine being jacked?

Ok this might make me sound a little in educated but could you please explain your comment a little more? Is caber pretty harsh on most people? And what do you mean about my dopamine being jacked?

Ok so I have kind of a hypothetical question to go along with this thread.

What if someone was to add the last 4 weeks of a cycle like this? Would all gains be stopped or would it allow for lean gains. I've considered running clen "after" this cycle is all over but I thought it would be interesting to ask about it during a bulk cycle like this.

With talk of prolactin antagonists and a triple stack, I'M SURE you already know about AI's but there is no mention of it sooooooo...

Even if your familiar with your estrogen related sides remember to take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Dbol will not only mess up your nips but also add so much water that your blood pressure will shoot up. Just don't forget to use the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) early and often.

I'm on the same cycle. I use arimidex eod .5 while on dbol. After dbol I drop it down to .25 eod. The caber I have on hand, the only time I ever run caber on cycle is with tren. I never have a problem with deca but if I do ill be sure to run the caber. Best of luck,

I did forget to put that in the post but I did comment on that already. Aromasin start to end of post cycle therapy (pct). My second cycle I took dbol at 40mg with no problem. I was taking aromasin .25mg Ed with no issues.

Last edited:
Back