test/deca/tren cycle

Good luck. im glad you listened. I hope you have a shitload of Bromo on hand and the # to a good plastic surgeon.

estray not everyone gets bad sides from these two compounds... i know guys who run both of them together with no testosterone and they're fine... everyone is different... but you do have a point of giving warning because it is dangerous to some

skarhead1 said:
Run the test 4 weeks longer , if not more than the deca and tren, and run HCG for a smooth recovery

Exactly what I do. Gives the deca and tren more time to get out of your system while you still have the test to rely on. IMO makes recovery much easier.

And as for the progesterone related gyno, I have never had a problem and am not concerned.

^that would work too, but it hink deca is better for muscle gain

Did use them together this year.
Worked great, had trouble sleeping on the tren at first but went fine after.

Will try it again somewhere in 2007 but with abit more tren, only used 300mg this round and found that to be a little low so will run 4-500mg this time.

crushershockey said:
estray not everyone gets bad sides from these two compounds... i know guys who run both of them together with no testosterone and they're fine... everyone is different... but you do have a point of giving warning because it is dangerous to some

Fair enough. i just dont think the risk is worth the reward. I personally will never use deca.

Althought id be very interested to see the results i think it would be smarter to switch the tren for eq. I say this cuz then u can run both the decca and eq at high dosages. It seems to many problems will come w the tren if u run it high w the decca and test. Thats just my opinion though

thats alot of juice body, nothin happens overnite pace yur cycles for optimum results, spread them out hit the dbol for 6 wks with test & deca then through in yur anodrol for 6wks. see what happens everyone body & metabolism response deferently, you need to analyse this yourself with yur goals

Many people make the mistake of assuming deca or tren cause progesterone induced gyno. Yes they will activate the progesterone receptor (PR), however it is activation of the PR that triggers an increased production of prolactin. Prolactin is the main culprit with these compounds and when combined with elevated estrogen levels from high test doses result in GFH or gyno from hell ;-) Dostinex (cabergoline) and Bromo both work not by interfering with the PR but by blocking the production of prolactin. In clinical tests 600mg of B6 was as effective as bromo or dostinex with none of their side effects. Vitex also helps block prolactin release and both compounds are cheap as hell and safe. So fear not these monsters of mass we call deca & tren. They can be safely combined together with replacement levels of test or higher doses of test using an AI.

jsnaps said:
thats alot of juice body, nothin happens overnite pace yur cycles for optimum results, spread them out hit the dbol for 6 wks with test & deca then through in yur anodrol for 6wks. see what happens everyone body & metabolism response deferently, you need to analyse this yourself with yur goals

And you need to analyse why in hell you would run an orals for 12 weeks straight.

the bottom line is i dont get any sides from deca so should it be ok to run these compounds together. as for tren i do not know. i have never used it before

BALLER said:
the bottom line is i dont get any sides from deca so should it be ok to run these compounds together. as for tren i do not know. i have never used it before

Run b6 with it and you should be fine, I didnt have any problems.

Back