Test E 200, deca 200, tren E, 100 blend

OldNoob

Hey guys, this is my first time posting on any forum, I have read a ton, but can't seem to find exactly what I need. I have been running a trt dose or slightly higher for about 6 months with no off time, solely for therapeutic effects. 200 mg a week, maybe 250. It was exactly what I wanted and even had some unexpected gains. I've ran cyp, E, and a sust blend, but I just feel like it's time for a break, and before I go to pct, I wanted to go a little more aggressive and hit the gym and diet hard for a couple months. I bought a blend of test e, nan deca, and tren e..
Test e, 200
Deca, 200
Tren e, 100
1st problem is I'm up in the air on dosage due to what I'm reading
2nd, I only have 10ml of this blend and a handful of letros
So I'm placing an order today. Def some Hcg and more pct. But I'm torn on what direction to go for the second bottle. Just stick with the same blend? Trying to make these last 10 weeks count before atleast a 12 week break.
Ive pinned .75 of this blend eod 3 times so far, gonna be 4 times here shortly.
After alot more reading, I realize this blend has some flaws. But I'm running it, for atleast the 5 weeks, because I've heard mixed information, and I know it's high quality gear. Just looking for some advice on where to go from there

Thanks in advance

Back