Test E @ 500mg/mL ??? possible?

On many occasions it has been done with as little as 2% BA. I would try out 375 first and see how that goes. My 375 test cyp cripples me for a day, and after that I am good to go.

coloradosteve said:
On many occasions it has been done with as little as 2% BA. I would try out 375 first and see how that goes. My 375 test cyp cripples me for a day, and after that I am good to go.

Cypionate requires a whole different recipe of solvents.

As for the formula, just use the regular Test E formula. I always use 2/20 BA/BB ratio for thicker gear like this though

RJH8541 said:
Cypionate requires a whole different recipe of solvents.

As for the formula, just use the regular Test E formula. I always use 2/20 BA/BB ratio for thicker gear like this though

Your right, I have test E, not test C. Looking at the past post, test C is more difficult to put in a solution and requires BB.

insaned said:
and no pain

The first time I tried my homebrew at 375 per one ml and 5% BA, it went in with no pain, but the next day I was crippled and my leg was swollen. It eventually got better the next day. I just stuck myself with .5 ml of the same thing and it was painless. I think I got a little infection (not from gear) on the first inject. We will see.

coloradosteve said:
The first time I tried my homebrew at 375 per one ml and 5% BA, it went in with no pain, but the next day I was crippled and my leg was swollen. It eventually got better the next day. I just stuck myself with .5 ml of the same thing and it was painless. I think I got a little infection (not from gear) on the first inject. We will see.

Although there is much debate about WHY, some people just react differently to ceratin injections. Any number of things can happen to cause pain. Some will say high BA content, some will say the hormone, some will say tissue damage while moving the needle around in the muscle.

I have tried Test E @ 500mg/ml with minimal pain at 2% BA. I usually mix everything with 2/20 BA/BB but for some reason i didn't this time. I have no need for 500mg/ml anything nowadays, so its irrelevant for me, but some like it for ease of less volume.

Check with MM here, I think he made some 900mg/ml Test E once and said it was minimal pain.

yeah for guys running higher doses high concentration gesr is nice. but if you running under a gram per week total its not necessarry.

coloradosteve said:

Altough I cannot shoot in the quads high conc gear, I always get pain no matter how many times I try it. I have to stop training for a few days when I do quads, but other spots are just smooth. probably bad technique, I dunno..

well, i'm on day two of my 375mg test e, and my leg is sore, however; I am very much functional. Going to work out right now. My current cycle is 375 test e and 350 mg of Winstrol (winny) per week. No, I don't inject the Winstrol (winny), just use my oil based solution, orally(until it crashes again, lol).

Last edited:
honestly I can't see why anyone would make gear that high. In every instance It's had to be cut with oil because the pain being too bad.

basskiller said:
honestly I can't see why anyone would make gear that high. In every instance It's had to be cut with oil because the pain being too bad.

I don't know, that is asking why did Write bros make a plane or why did Alexander Grahm Bell want to talk to someone from a long distance away (especially with his mother)or why do the Mario Bros want to save the princess.

basskiller said:
It does? and you've tried this and it didn't crash?
T-E with just oil. I've never heard of anyone ever doing this.

I've done it myself at least 5 times, and no crash! You just save solvent. And I'm a newbie in homebrew... This is simple.
Also brings you no pain plus you don't need to inject a bunch load of ml's when you can go with half of that volume.

Honestly whan I can't understand is why if you can do it at 500mg/ml without any prob and no pain, most people prefer do it at 300mg/ml...

basskiller said:
That's not completely true. I also use Test E at 500mg and I never have to cut it with anything. It has very little to no pain.

basskiller said:

Bass, why would it crash, its completely oil soluble. I have done this with several compounds (Deca, EQ, and Test E). All with no solvents and they went into solution fine. With the extremely low MP of each, it makes it easy as pie.

With that said, I usually will add at least 2% BA now b/c I make big batches, but i have made each several times with no solvents and it holds fine.

basskiller said:

what rock you been hiding under? i been doin it like this for years. no ba, no bb, no nothing. oil and test e. same with deca and eq.

as far as high mg goes if you running big cycles it makes since to go high concentrations less you just like poking volumous shots everyday. and its pain free for the most part. so "every instance" didnt hold true at my house. where did you get that from? cmon bubba wake up. =0l

never spoken with you before but i have seen your name all over everywhere. surely these questions you pose are a joke. course i guess info like this may hurt a kit makers buisness.

know what else? you can make suspensions for injection with 0 solvent too. imagine that. thats if you like NE gear. i dont but some do. well i like it for oral dosing. :D

Last edited:
Back