Test E and Arimidex effects on Prolactin

fit freak

Hey guys,

I'm 4 weeks into my cycle and things are going great but I have a bit of a predicament.

I have a slight bit of Gyno and I'm working on getting it fixed. Before I stared my cycle I went to the doctor complaining about it being uncomfortable and all that jazz to get the operation covered through MSI (one of my buddies did the same). I told him I had it since I was a teen. Anyways I know the process takes forever so my plan was to get the assessments done and do a cycle before I see the surgeon. I did my blood work everything was fine and the doc said he'd make me an appointment with a surgeon to check it out, said it could take a few months since it's not urgent so the next day BAM i'm on cycle haha.

The surgeon sends back to my doctor for me to get a mammogram so I did and everything's fine and my doc said he'll send it back and I should be hearing from the surgeon in a couple months ( that whole process took 4 weeks). BUT my doc says just for his sake he wants another blood test for prolactin, I'm on 400mgs/week of test E and .5mgs of adex eod. Will this throw a wrench in my plan or will the prolactin levels be normal?

I have no sweet clue? Thanks for the input!

Cheers!

you will be fine, you're not on any progesterone meds, get the test

deca or tren would possibly have an impact, but its dose dependant

Hopefully everything goes fine. In Nova Scotia MSI will cover the surgery if it's diagnosed that you had it since a teen and it's becoming painful, you just have to bug the hell out of them and it takes a while. If they bust me on the gear they will more than likely tell me to beat it haha

Back