test e and hair loss.........

thanks ill check that out...everything i coud find about it was about all women study's

is the hair loss while on cycle...or if your luck is shitty enough to get it ...hair gone forever....

mostly in my head right now...keep my head shaved pretty short and since ive started cycle my mind has been messing with me about the hair issue...seems like it looks thinner but i think its all in my mind hopefully

googled nizoral.....saw walmart has it..

said anti dandruff...this the right stuff or diff types of it?

thanks again

form what your tellin me i think your mind is playing tricks on you.... i am running test right now and i have no problems how many weeks into the cycle are you

yes but correct me if im wrong someone but i think there is different "strengths". i thought i read that somewhere

I don't know how old you are, but anyway Test will convert to DHT in the body and that can cause hairloss if you are predisposed, but it wouldn't happen on your 4th shot it takes a couple months to affect the life cycle of fair follicles. Nizoral is ok, but finasteride (propecia) is what you need. Aromasin is to control estrogen, shouldn't be a factor for your hairloss issue. If your hair was long you would definitely know if you have a shedding issue when you shower. You have to lose a significant amount of hairs before you can notice baldness.

2% is better. It can be found on many internet sites.

If you're actually prone to MPB, I'd run finasteride along w/ Test E. If you aren't positive that youare, if it might just be "in your head", then stick to Nizoral + Spiractolone.

yep Propecia ( finasteride ) + nizoral 2% shampoo + Rogaine ( minoxidile ) or Spiro is your best arsenal !

and yes Nizoral shampoo is also an anti-dandruff, it helps for hair-loss and for dandruff at the same time.

Aromasin as nothing to do with hair-loss you can take it without problems

Take a 1/4 tab of Proscar ED and use Nizoral 2% EOD to help with hairloss. You can buy Propecia in 1mg tabs or Proscar in 5mg tabs and split it up into quarters, way cheaper.

Good luck with it.

haha I laugh all the time when someone say that about propecia but never even tried it... hey 95% of the consumers have no problems at all with their libido and erections, less than 5% have a problem with a low libido and difficulty to get an erection, and when you stop it 3 days later its all back to normal dude. Like I said many times Im on propecia for 4 years now, Ive never had any issues with my erections nor with my libido!

Back