Test E and Winnie cycle

Bigpump3

Hey guys

I want to do a test e and Winnie cycle but not exactly sure how long I want to go for and when I should start the Winnie. Also what should I do for pct?

6'2
220 lbs
7% bf

What's your stats? How many cycles have you ran? If this is your first then go test only. Drop the winny

I did test and dbol p about 4 years ago..I wanted to to do something rather then the dbol to cut up a lil more

I would reconsider the winne. Most here are not a fan of it because it dries out your joints and fucks up your lipids. If you want to run an oral with it I would suggest something like var instead. For post cycle therapy (pct) two weeks after last inject clomid at 50/50/50/50, nolva at 40/40/20/20.

Ya that's what I've heard about the Winnie , I was just gonna run it lite... what about the dosages on the test e

I would reconsider the winne. Most here are not a fan of it because it dries out your joints and fucks up your lipids. If you want to run an oral with it I would suggest something like var instead. For post cycle therapy (pct) two weeks after last inject clomid at 50/50/50/50, nolva at 40/40/20/20.

^^^ great advice.

Test E @ 500mg per week for 12 weeks. That dose should not store that much water weight and the length gives you time to clean up for the beach...

I must say though.... you are looking into a cycle to cut up before summer and your 7% bf?! Either you are not 7% or you have a problem with yourself. Be happy.

yes def try var w test e ..500 mg test 50 mg var ,for 12 weeks= good to go for the beach!

yeah 7% is freakinlean!

Test E @ 500mg per week for 12 weeks. That dose should not store that much water weight and the length gives you time to clean up for the beach...

I must say though.... you are looking into a cycle to cut up before summer and your 7% bf?! Either you are not 7% or you have a problem with yourself. Be happy.

I loved my cycle of test e and Winstrol (winny), best cycle yet, just cuts you.. dont understand why ppl complaing baout it all the time.

My experience with winni was horrible , granted I had no business taking it in the first place and was warned by brothers on ology but I went though with it anyway 50mg oral eod 12 weeks I destroyed my cholesterol 273 overall with 12 hdl my shoulders would ache so bad at night it would wake me up all through the day also. I have since fully recovered but learned a powerful painful lesson that winni is shit in my book I know everyone is different. and also no one is trying to miss lead you here this is the greatest most honest site for info take head to the warnings brother and make informed decisions

Back