Test-E and Winstrol Depot

brizzle

24 y/o 6'0" 200lbs 18% body fat. My goal is to increase my strength, and gain some size, but most importantly get as lean as I can. I have two 10ml vials of 250mg/ML test-E and two vials of Winstrol (winny) depot 100mg/ML. I am looking for some advice on how run it and what post cycle therapy (pct)s I should use. This is the current plan without post cycle therapy (pct) built in. 250mg of test-E twice a week for 10 weeks. 50mg Winstrol (winny) every day the last 40 days of my cycle. Is 10 weeks long enough to run test or should I drop the dose to 375mg a week and run it for a few more weeks? Also what about running the Winstrol (winny) 100mg EOD for 40 days? I am thinking Nolvadex and Clomid for post cycle therapy (pct) and possibly Arimidex. Let me know what you guys think. Just keep in mind I already have the Test-E and Winstrol (winny) and it's all I can get my hands on. So I can't change them.

Winny will only pull water off of you, it does nothing to bf. just run the test at 500. Also Winstrol (winny) can make tendons larger but brittle so lots of injuries occur on it,

If you haven't been in the gym for at least a couple years non stop I'd skip it, and I still wouldn't use it, you will notice what seems like leaning out, until you stop. Then it will just come back on.

I'd run the test and skip the Winstrol (winny), that's only good for competing IMO, and only right before the comp.

i would try to slim up abit buddy before starting try to get to 15% and id just run the test e for 12+ weeks imo.
but you have what you have, so run the test as long as you can, if can get more run it 12 weeks at 500mg/wk keep your dosage constant, dont taper it just continue it and let it clear naturally. injetc it twice a week 250mg-mon/thursday.
While you run the cycle id advise the usage of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromasin run it at 12.5mg eod from week 2 or 3 onwards. dont run the adex in post cycle therapy (pct) run it oncycle as your Aromatase inhibitor (AI), if you have adex already run instead of aromasin.
run the winstrol on the end of the cycle last 40 days of your cycle.
Youll need a liver support for the winstrol id reccomend either forged liver support or n2guard take these while you use winstrol on cycle.
start your post cycle therapy (pct) 10-14 days after last pin buddy.

Winny will only pull water off of you, it does nothing to bf. just run the test at 500. Also Winstrol (winny) can make tendons larger but brittle so lots of injuries occur on it,

If you haven't been in the gym for at least a couple years non stop I'd skip it, and I still wouldn't use it, you will notice what seems like leaning out, until you stop. Then it will just come back on.

I'd run the test and skip the Winstrol (winny), that's only good for competing IMO, and only right before the comp.

Like I said, I already have the Winstrol (winny) so I am going to run it. I have been hitting the gym for more than a couple years except for after the meniscus tear I suffered wakeboarding. Sidelined me for 9 months. That was well over two years ago now. You think 500 a week for 10 weeks is alright? Or would it be better to run it 400 a week for 12 or 13 weeks?

i would try to slim up abit buddy before starting try to get to 15% and id just run the test e for 12+ weeks imo.
but you have what you have, so run the test as long as you can, if can get more run it 12 weeks at 500mg/wk keep your dosage constant, dont taper it just continue it and let it clear naturally. injetc it twice a week 250mg-mon/thursday.
While you run the cycle id advise the usage of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromasin run it at 12.5mg eod from week 2 or 3 onwards. dont run the adex in post cycle therapy (pct) run it oncycle as your Aromatase inhibitor (AI), if you have adex already run instead of aromasin.
run the winstrol on the end of the cycle last 40 days of your cycle.
Youll need a liver support for the winstrol id reccomend either forged liver support or n2guard take these while you use winstrol on cycle.
start your post cycle therapy (pct) 10-14 days after last pin buddy.

Would you suggest Winstrol (winny) 50mg ED? Or would it be alright to just pin 100mg EOD? By the way 18% is honestly probably a little higher than where I am actually at. I think I am a solid % or two below that. I fluctuate bf% really easily. I can increase my cardio and drop bf% fast as well as the alternative...

Back