Test E cycle with TBOL added into the mix

TahsRealm

Week 1-12 test e 250mg/twice/week
Week 1-12 arimidex 0.5mg eod
Week 1-13 hcg 250iu/twice/week
PCT
Week 14-18 clomid 150/150/100/100/50 ed
Week 14-18 nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20 ed

Want to add TBOL in the mix.. 40MG ED for 6 wks OK?

Week 1-12 test e 250mg/twice/week
Week 1-12 arimidex 0.5mg eod
Week 1-13 hcg 250iu/twice/week
PCT
Week 14-18 clomid 150/150/100/100/50 ed
Week 14-18 nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20 ed

Want to add TBOL in the mix.. 40MG ED for 6 wks OK?

You may want to wait a bit longer before your PCT. With your plan above you are taking test up through week 12, week 13 off, then PCT 14. That's starting PCT 7 days after last week on, which is short of the 10 days half life of test e.

Just do some basic math assuming 10 days half life - week 12 500 mg/wk, week 13.5 250 mg/wk, week 15 125 mg/wk, week 17.5 62.5 mg/wk. Your hypothalamus won't be detecting need to make test until beyond week 17, so you are wasting most of your PCT period - taking drugs to boost output when your body is saying nope.

Let your test dosage bleed down to less than 100mg/wk equivalent, then start your clomid & nolva

Last edited:
Going to use DBOL instead of TBOL. Was considering anavar, never have used anavar though so kind of worried about it. Any opinions on adding anavar instead of DBOL?

Going to use DBOL instead of TBOL. Was considering anavar, never have used anavar though so kind of worried about it. Any opinions on adding anavar instead of DBOL?

What's done is done. BUT you would have done better doing Dbol for the 1st 4 weeks. Being an oral it will kick in fast as `you are waiting for your test. Your test should be kickin it now. Also Anavar is usually plugged in at the ending portion of a cycle. due to not holding water so I don't understand the quandary of Dbol and Anavar. Your cycle goal should f determined that.

If it was me I would not plug in the Dbol at a later date but Var instead. Whether or not for show ready it is always good to shed your water ( if any) at the end of cycle. Also giving credit to the other attributes of Anavar , hardness and vascularity. For me I like to end with those two qualities it brings out to show all our hard work and cycle gains. IMOP :dance2:

However you never told us your goals for the cycle. That as I mentioned determines a lot.
Hey good luck.

Hey bud now you please comment on my suggestion.. PLEASE :)

Last edited:
Whats going on decided to go with Dbol for only 3 wk at 40mg ED. I'm 4 wks into test e so lets see how the dbol goes with this in the middle, hoping that'll give me time to cut off water weight and keep some solid mass from it. I also might up the test e to 600-700mg but not sure yet. Opinions?

Also: I was thinking of adding HCG to end of cycle.. last 4 weeks perhaps? Opinions?

Last edited:
Got injured, mRI TODay results tomorrow, disc in my back is fucked up. continuing on cycle but have to take off the gym, might go to lower test dose like 300mg per week then up to 500 when I'm training again, don't want to stop cycle and go on pct while injured

So I've had a lot of spine problems over the years and many a herniated discs. Ultimately had to have two cut out and it was a much bigger deal than the surgeon let on.

I continued to run cycles after getting hurt and tried to work around the injury.

If the disc is S1/L5 or L4/L5 then trying to work around it is going to be a massive problem and I think of been better of just sticking to physical therapy and not being a stubborn jacka$$ and insist on going to the gym.

As such, assuming you're not on HRT, I'd just stop the cycle and start PCT at the appropriate time and focus on getting better.

That's just my $0.02 but I unfortunately have been there.

I'd rather save the gear and keep the body fresh for future cycles when you're healthy again.

I know this sucks badly but keep a strong attitude.

PS--I'd avoid the opioids if at all possible because they can cause havoc to your natural test levels.

They did for me.

Addiction? Dependency? Withdrawals?

I didn't give a damn about that but once I saw my test levels get obliterated I got off those meds fast!!!

And you can research what I mentioned by searching under "opiate induced androgen deficiency."

Orthopedic surgeons do not know much about this, in my experience.

So I've had a lot of spine problems over the years and many a herniated discs. Ultimately had to have two cut out and it was a much bigger deal than the surgeon let on.

I continued to run cycles after getting hurt and tried to work around the injury.

If the disc is S1/L5 or L4/L5 then trying to work around it is going to be a massive problem and I think of been better of just sticking to physical therapy and not being a stubborn jacka$$ and insist on going to the gym.

As such, assuming you're not on HRT, I'd just stop the cycle and start PCT at the appropriate time and focus on getting better.

I'd rather save the gear and keep the body fresh for future cycles when you're healthy again.

PS--I'd avoid the opioids if at all possible because they can cause havoc to your natural test levels.

They did for me.

I didn't give a damn about that but once I saw my test levels get obliterated I got off those meds fast!!!
Thanks I appreciate it , anyone else know anything about this?

They did for me.

I wanna zoom in here with my experience with opiates. Good to try to stay away due to addiction. BUT in my experience as a past opiate addict 20 yes plus. It had NO EFFECT on my Test levels.

I like accuracy here and I find. Have never heard of opiates lowering testosterone levels.

They do present a whole spectrum of ED and Anorgasmia but not a lowering of test levels.
But hey don't take me as an authority

I wanna zoom in here with my experience with opiates. Good to try to stay away due to addiction. BUT in my experience as a past opiate addict 20 yes plus. It had NO EFFECT on my Test levels.

I like accuracy here and I find. Have never heard of opiates lowering testosterone levels.

They do present a whole spectrum of ED and Anorgasmia but not a lowering of test levels.
But hey don't take me as an authority

Im not worried about anything addicting.. I don't ever get addicted, my back is feeling better, i have trouble picking up heavy weights ill make a workout around what i can and can't do until i get better and stay on cycle and build muscle around this as discs don't go away unless surgery, and lower back surgery is way too risky for me.. Lots of PT, chiropractor, and gym..

Back