Test E / D-bol first cycle

Weldmoney

Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I'm going to be starting my first cycle of Test Enth 500mg/wk and D-bol next week. I will be posting progress reports and will try document as much as I can. I'll give you my stats and my cycle details and if you guys have any feedback on what I could do differently please let me know. I'm 23 years old and have been working out for about 4 or 5 years. I did a cycle of anavar only a few years ago and actually had good results, but this will be my first real cycle with Test as a base.

Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 189lbs
BF %: Not sure, less than 10 I'd guess

I don't really feel like writing my full diet down but I will be eating a lot. I have weight gainer that I will take also. My body doesn't put on very much fat. Lots of oatmeal, eggwhites, Skinless chicken, rice, whole wheat pasta and ground beef etc.

For the cycle I have 3x 10ml vials of Terragon Test E 250mg/ml. ********* D-bol like 400 pills at 10mg/each. Letrozole 2.5mg , and clomid for the PCT.

Right now it looks something like this.

weeks 1-13 (500mg test split mondays and thursdays)

weeks 1-5 (40mg D-bol ED to help kickstart. I have enough to last much longer. Would you recommend staying on d-bol for 8 weeks instead?)

Clomid 50/50/25/25. Or 100/100/50/50?? Plan on starting PCT 3 weeks after my last shot.

The letrozole I plan on taking 0.25mg EOD. I know it is very strong stuff. But like I said any input is welcome. Thanks in advance. Here are some pics.
View attachment 564214View attachment 564215View attachment 564216View attachment 564217

I would shelf the letro and pick up some adex or aromasin. Letro as you said, is very strong and very hard to dial in the dose. Most likely will crash estrogen at that dose. 4 weeks of dbol is plenty. 8 weeks will put a hurting on your liver! Really shouldn't have dbol in your first cycle. Estrogen will be crazy to manage with dbol. Nolvadex needs added to your pct as well. You didn't say anything about hcg or bloodwork. I would advise to read over the ology faq's thread to get a better grasp on your first cycle...

I forgot to add that I will be doing blood tests before/mid cycle/and 4 weeks after cycle. the hcg I'm aware of but I've seen a lot of cycles without it. I have arimidex as well as letro on hand now. Like I said i want peoples opinions and want to do this properly. Any feedback is welcomed.

Wait until you are 25 years old. Your endocrine system is still developing. Read the FAQs sticky thread linked below in my signature.

Back