(Test-E, Dbol, Anavar) My First Session!

TrenHardEatClen

Hey bros!

INTRO
How yall doing? Let me tell yall a little about me. I've always been a hard gainer its in my genetics (I'm Asian). I starting lifting weights when I was in my JR year of Highschool (2009). I graduated highschool weighting in at 120lbs (2010). Joined the military a year later and went up to 135lbs. From 2012 - 2016 I went up and down in weight (135-160) All in all I've been lifting weights for about 8 Years or so, but got really serious about getting my gains in the last 2 years. Today I stand at 6 foot and 168 lbs. I've new to the AAS community, but I've learned a ton in just a few weeks about AAS. In about 2 weeks my gears will arrive and I plan on starting right way.

STATS

6 Foot
168 LBs (Eating high cals just so I can maintain this weight)
11-12% BF
27 yr
BMR is about 1850 Daily.
Blood Test will be done next week.

CYCLE

Here is what I'm thinking...

• Test - E 250 x 2 ------ [ Week 1 - 14 ]
  • Dbol 20mg ED ------ [ Week 1 - 4 ] (10mg First week) **Liver Support During Oral
  • Anavar 20mg ED ---- [ Week 10 - 14 ] ** Liver Support During Oral
  • HCG 250ui -------- [ Week 1 - 14] (Want my boys to stay alive) **Pin at the same time as TEST - E
  • Aromasin 12.5mg EOD -- [ Week 1 - 14 ] (Controlling that E)

{PCT} **Start 2 Weeks after last injection

• Clomid 100/50/50/50
  • Tamoxifen 40/20/20/20
  • Liver Support During PCT

lastly... I know Dbol and Anavar is probably not ideal to take for my first cycle. I've done the the reasearch and accept the risks that comes with it. I am taking precausion to introduct both of those oral slowly and have AI to help maintain the side. If I dont react will. I will drop them. I'm usually allegry free and side effect of most things in my entier life so I know my body and I think I can handle them. All the bought everything at the same time and will have all my PCT on hands at all time.

Please let me know what I can improve on. PS. I was orginally just gonan run 12 weeks, but I thought It might be a little short since Test E don't even really kick in until 4-5 weeks in and I would leave gains on the table stopping at 12 weeks.

Thanks in advance brosives.

I would stick to just using test for your first cycle so your body gets used to it. You're already gonna see great gains since you're only 27.

Believe me, for a 1st Cycle, you want it to be a Test Only Cycle.
For a few reasons.

1st ~ your 1st Cycle can often be one of the best, since your Body is New to AAS.
2nd ~ if you toss in all these Compounds for a 1st Cycle, where do you go from here, AAS are a Marathon, Not a Sprint.
3rd ~ if you start having Issues with Side Effects, you won't be 100% sure which compound is the Culprit.

If your Diet and Training are On-Point, you'll make Great Gains from just the Test E.......................... JP

Hey guys,

Thanks for the input so far, but i forgot to mention that my goal here is to gain LEAN MASS.
I do not want to look bloated at al.

Beside diet is there anything else i can do to minimize the bloated effect say if I were to go just TEST-E?

Thanks

Hey guys,

Thanks for the input so far, but i forgot to mention that my goal here is to gain LEAN MASS.
I do not want to look bloated at al.

Beside diet is there anything else i can do to minimize the bloated effect say if I were to go just TEST-E?

Thanks
Like all wise men have said above, stick to the basics with your first cycle. Test E with an Ai (aromasin seems to be the better choice out there) , HCG throughout your cycle and land it with a proper pct of nolva and clomid. 12 weeks ought to do you right. Looking less bloated is everyone desire too so be sure to stay dialed into your Ai with bloodworks before and during your cycle. and drink more water.
also MCT oil. 1 teaspoon per day for 1 month will do wonders for fat loss.

Like all wise men have said above, stick to the basics with your first cycle. Test E with an Ai (aromasin seems to be the better choice out there) , HCG throughout your cycle and land it with a proper pct of nolva and clomid. 12 weeks ought to do you right. Looking less bloated is everyone desire too so be sure to stay dialed into your Ai with bloodworks before and during your cycle. and drink more water.
also MCT oil. 1 teaspoon per day for 1 month will do wonders for fat loss.

Cool I think I'll probably just go with Test - E Thanks everyone for the advice and What about the support and PCT look good or nah? Gonna start the pct 4 weeks after my last injection. Found out that the Ester stays a big longer.

Cool I think I'll probably just go with Test - E Thanks everyone for the advice and What about the support and PCT look good or nah? Gonna start the pct 4 weeks after my last injection. Found out that the Ester stays a big longer.
4 weeks is way too long to wait to start pct after your last pin, (if you did a 500mg of test e per week cycle) It takes a person an average of 22 days to clear test e from systemic circulation. So plan on 22 days to start pct instead of 4 weeks as you said.

4 weeks is way too long to wait to start pct after your last pin, (if you did a 500mg of test e per week cycle) It takes a person an average of 22 days to clear test e from systemic circulation. So plan on 22 days to start pct instead of 4 weeks as you said.

Sounds good!

Back