Test E Dbol Anavar

viking12

crittics and tips please for this cycle

test e 500 mg e5d for 12 weeks starting 3 weeks alone on test before starting on the orals

dbol 40mg ed also ana Anavar (var) 40mg for around 7 weeks

stats 23 yr 5.11 or 180 cm
bw 225-102 kg
bf % somewhere around 18-19 ca i think

bench 440
squat 550
dl 620

worked out 8 years , did 2-3 cycles before on dbol only and one time dbol & Anavar (var) so only done orals before . first time on test and injects . first oral cycle at 21 year s .

did first shot on test 2 days ago have been feeling a little sick sence yesterday and today whats called ( test flu ) ? and inject pain the area is very sore . injected glute

appreciate tips for this cycle :)

crittics and tips please for this cycle

test e 500 mg e5d for 12 weeks starting 3 weeks alone on test before starting on the orals

dbol 40mg ed also ana Anavar (var) 40mg for around 7 weeks

stats 23 yr 5.11 or 180 cm
bw 225-102 kg
bf % somewhere around 18-19 ca i think

bench 440
squat 550
dl 620

worked out 8 years , did 2-3 cycles before on dbol only and one time dbol & Anavar (var) so only done orals before . first time on test and injects . first oral cycle at 21 year s .

did first shot on test 2 days ago have been feeling a little sick sence yesterday and today whats called ( test flu ) ? and inject pain the area is very sore . injected glute

appreciate tips for this cycle :)

It would be better to split the test to 2 shots of 250mg a week
and you might want to run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout.
Your pct should start 2 weeks after last shot of test E, and it
should be nolva 20/20/20/20 and clomid 40/40/20/20

ok sounds like a good post cycle therapy (pct) plan . why is it better to split the test up 2 times a week instead of E5D? also is it best to start use the orals now too? or its better to wait 3 weeks on the test before start using them ?

thx for help

keeps your test levels more stable, the orals you can use straight away
they work as a kick start to your cycle the dbol anyway, the Anavar (var) you
could use towards the end, I don`t use orals so i`m no expert on them.

keeps your test levels more stable, the orals you can use straight away
they work as a kick start to your cycle the dbol anyway, the Anavar (var) you
could use towards the end, I don`t use orals so i`m no expert on them.

Agreed. although i would do the pct
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50

Hopefully you have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to control your estrogen and keep the bloat down that may occur

ok i will start the orals also 2morrow and get me some clomid sence i have only nolva ,no dont got Aromatase inhibitor (AI) what that? anti estrogen?
using diamond pharma test so damn painfull days after inject hope next one not that bad lol

thx

ok a little update on cycle almost 5 weeks in now , got some good strenght gains , and gained around 10lbs but looking leaner and bigger then ever some good veins popped up here and there no side effects either so all good

Back