Test e/ dbol/ Winstrol cycle

bullrider22

Does anyone ever run these three together? Such as 500 mg of test e for weeks 1-12 with 40 mg of dbol weeks 1-4, then use the winny at the end to cut and harden up? I've done 2 precious cycles of test e and dbol but trying to think of a cycle to start now that will give me the super hard and lean look. I've kept 10 pounds of gains from last cycle a year ago but I have a little more body fat than when I started last cycle and would like to shred it and be really cut for summer as opposed to really bulky

I recently came across a hybrid blend of 200 mg of test c 200 mg of tren e and 200 mg of eq so two shots a week would be 400 mg test c 400 mg tren e and 400 mg eq, they call it a lean bulk cycle. I'm not familiar with tren or eq so just wondering how a cycle like that would work out

Personally I don't care for the mixed stuff. But first and foremost to achieving the results you're looking for is proper nutrition.

I like tren a and test p. Those two help me get going in the direction you mention. But at the end of the day it all comes down to hard work rest and proper nutrition.
And the most important patients.

Personally I don't care for the mixed stuff. But first and foremost to achieving the results you're looking for is proper nutrition.

I like tren a and test p. Those two help me get going in the direction you mention. But at the end of the day it all comes down to hard work rest and proper nutrition.
And the most important patients.

^^^^ Exactly, Diet is Key brother!! will lean you, bulk you etc. Gear is about 5% of the whole equation.

My diet is good. I'm not fat by any means I'm just looking for something that is going to cut me better than the standard dbol and test e I've done in the past

Does anyone ever run these three together? Such as 500 mg of test e for weeks 1-12 with 40 mg of dbol weeks 1-4, then use the winny at the end to cut and harden up? I've done 2 precious cycles of test e and dbol but trying to think of a cycle to start now that will give me the super hard and lean look. I've kept 10 pounds of gains from last cycle a year ago but I have a little more body fat than when I started last cycle and would like to shred it and be really cut for summer as opposed to really bulky

AAS stacks and compounds are not fat burners. There is no 'cycle' in and of itself that will give you a certain 'cut, shredded look', that's not how gear works. If you want that look you need to diet down in a calorie deficit and shred BF% while running a good amount of gear to just stay anabolic and to keep from losing muscle while you cut down.

The 'bulky' look you associate with Dbol is just from water retention. Dbol with Test aromatize a ton and controlling estrogen and water retention is of primary importance. SO , for your goals I'd drop the Dbol (also, drop the winny unless your 8%bf and prepping for a show). Stick to low/no aromatizing compounds, with a moderate dose of test.
something like this

Test - 300-400 mg a week 1-14
Primo or Masteron - 600+ mg a week 1-12
Tbol - 50 mg a day weeks 1-6

and of course taper down your calories and go into a deficit to burn the fat, , keep your protein high and run low aromatizing compounds and you should shed fat (because of diet), yet keep and maintain muscle mass and stay anabolic (because of the cycle, and your training)

AAS stacks and compounds are not fat burners. There is no 'cycle' in and of itself that will give you a certain 'cut, shredded look', that's not how gear works. If you want that look you need to diet down in a calorie deficit and shred BF% while running a good amount of gear to just stay anabolic and to keep from losing muscle while you cut down.

The 'bulky' look you associate with Dbol is just from water retention. Dbol with Test aromatize a ton and controlling estrogen and water retention is of primary importance. SO , for your goals I'd drop the Dbol (also, drop the winny unless your 8%bf and prepping for a show). Stick to low/no aromatizing compounds, with a moderate dose of test.
something like this

Test - 300-400 mg a week 1-14
Primo or Masteron - 600+ mg a week 1-12
Tbol - 50 mg a day weeks 1-6

and of course taper down your calories and go into a deficit to burn the fat, , keep your protein high and run low aromatizing compounds and you should shed fat (because of diet), yet keep and maintain muscle mass and stay anabolic (because of the cycle, and your training)

OP we need your stats to be on with our suggestions.

OP listen Roush has got a right on post ^^^. However I have done Test , Dbol and Winstrol years ago when I was very young and very lean. I like Winstrol myself but I was usually doing show prep. I have done it otherwise also for exactly what you are doing.

I wouldn't do Dbol in the beginning due to the water retention and at the end your primary purpose along with hardness is to rid the water so why do Dbol.

Roush is on when he talks about BF% and Winstrol. However IMHOP you don't have to be that low w/ BF% 10-11% will do. See it's not going to burn off the fat tissue and drain all the water at high BF%. It your diet AND training w/ some aerobics like a bike.

I would rather see a TEST and Deca and Winstrol cycle lowering the Test and very low Deca when plugging in the Winstrol.

Both being a 19 nor and will not hold as much water. Deca will but with the diet and exercise it is far less then other compounds. Then the attributes of Winstrol harden etc... See the profile for detail. Deca has always been a show prep also at Low dose but dropped at/ before show time the Winstrol all through the show. so this gives you an idea.

Winstrol is hard on the joints and most don't like it and that is a concern however that's why I say the Deca for it's ability to lubricate the joints. It's know to be therapeutic.

I'm doing a Test and High Deca cycle myself and just might plug in the Winstrol but at my age (65) and my joints I shouldn't.

PS: I was always running the injectable Winstrol. If you do Winstrol it is worth getting the (white water base) injectable, for me it's great at 100mg ED or EOD

Last edited:
OP we need your stats to be on with our suggestions.

OP listen Roush has got a right on post ^^^. However I have done Test , Dbol and Winstrol years ago when I was very young and very lean. I like Winstrol myself but I was usually doing show prep. I have done it otherwise also for exactly what you are doing.

I wouldn't do Dbol in the beginning due to the water retention and at the end your primary purpose along with hardness is to rid the water so why do Dbol.

Roush is on when he talks about BF% and Winstrol. However IMHOP you don't have to be that low w/ BF% 10-11% will do. See it's not going to burn off the fat tissue and drain all the water at high BF%. It your diet AND training w/ some aerobics like a bike.

I would rather see a TEST and Deca and Winstrol cycle lowering the Test and very low Deca when plugging in the Winstrol.

Both being a 19 nor and will not hold as much water. Deca will but with the diet and exercise it is far less then other compounds. Then the attributes of Winstrol harden etc... See the profile for detail. Deca has always been a show prep also at Low dose but dropped at/ before show time the Winstrol all through the show. so this gives you an idea.

Winstrol is hard on the joints and most don't like it and that is a concern however that's why I say the Deca for it's ability to lubricate the joints. It's know to be therapeutic.

I'm doing a Test and High Deca cycle myself and just might plug in the Winstrol but at my age (65) and my joints I shouldn't.

PS: I was always running the injectable Winstrol. If you do Winstrol it is worth getting the (white water base) injectable, for me it's great at 100mg ED or EOD

What amounts and length of time would you suggest for test deca and winny?? And what for pct?

What amounts and length of time would you suggest for test deca and winny?? And what for pct?

I edited this :

OP, I don't prescribe / advise on PCT, lack of knowledge. And I suggest you look up the profiles to and do some reading as to your Q's now.

You need to do the Deca for at least 12 weeks , it is slow acting but you can use NPP for the first 4 weeks with the Deca Dur.. The NPP will give you the kick start.

AS far as the Winstrol I would take it for 6 weeks.

Are you taking and AI with this proposition? Even if you did Test, Deca a 19 nor and the Winstrol a 19 nor you would need an AI to some degree for you E2 or BW to say you don't.

Last edited:
OP, I don't prescribe / advise on PCT, lack of knowledge. And I suggest you look up the profiles to and do some reading as to your Q's now.

Two of us have asked you for your stats. SO no stats ... then I can't advise anymore. I need to know your history , age, ht, wt and BF% for starters. Really man WTF I don't have a clue as to anything about you and your body. Have you ever had BW, are you taking and AI with this proposition? Even if you did Test, Deca a 19 nor and the Winstrol a 19 nor you would need an AI to some degree for you E2 or BW to say you don't.

If you look a couple post up I did answer your questions. I'm 24 5-6 ish 165 pounds been training 5 years. And I have aromosin on had right now

I also want to add now that I see your stats and this is why I needed them. You are very light and so I'm not sure if the Winstrol is for you.

Roush has put together a good cycle for you. Now that I see your stats. But being as short s you are No offense, it is what it is. you could get by.

I said re-read the profiles and knowing your body should help you make the choice. But hang in here and later some of the other vets will chime in.

Listen Winstrol is usually used when a person has build enough LMM that he can hold it and is happy with where he is at and isn't at this time still trying to grow much more mass during this cycle or for a time.

Ergo the use for shows. Guys are where they want to be when they go into a show.

But Simple Simon is the key> Gotta go :wavey: later

Hello Bullrider wherever you are.. lol ? You haven't posted anymore so me and my friend here Mr. Milton and others wanna know how it's going.

I ordered some test e and dbol... Don't know if the dbol was a good choice but it really worked good for me last time and I kept a lot of my gains.. Aromosin kept the bloat down so I think I will do fine on it this summer

I ordered some test e and dbol... Don't know if the dbol was a good choice but it really worked good for me last time and I kept a lot of my gains.. Aromosin kept the bloat down so I think I will do fine on it this summer

Thanks, At the end of the day we all do what we want to do. But ya know later down in your cycle let us know. You see we don't know it all ( except me) and so we learn with everyone's post.

Back