Test e, only cycle. any help would be great

ballboy

Anybody have experience with a test e only cycle. just want some lean gains with diet in check. Thinking about 13 week 500 a week. heard of people doing longer with a lower dosage with good results...going with psl..

My 1st cycle was test e at 500mg a week, 250mg mon/thur. I ran it 10weeks but wish I would have gone 12. U should b good. It's a good way 2 c how u react and next cycle u can go higher or lower and maybe try something else along with test. Good 2 have AI on hand just in case u need it. U should start 2 really feel it bout 6 weeks or so. Keep diet in check and cardio and ull get what u want. I got hungry as shit bout 5 weeks in but kept cardio up 2 help make up 4 eating like fat ass!

My first was a Test E at 500/week and i got huge gains... going to enjoy that cycle just make sure you line up a proper PCT and AI

Hey ballboy, how old are you??? Well regardless of that I would decommend against going longer than 12 weeks if your under 35. I think you should give your body a chance to recoverso u dont fully shut yourself down. But yeah I would hit the Test E @ 500 every week pinning M n TH or M n F. I would also run liqui dex at .5 EOD. I think its extremly important to use an AI during cycle, not to just wait and see if you see sides starting to develope (as its probably a bit to late to start then). What about your PCT, what do you have for that??????????

I'm 39 , have dex and going to run hcg thru cycle and have clom and nolva on hand.

Aromasin is a better choice for an AI but adex will do, start pct 2 weeks after last pin,. Clomid 50/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20.

first cycle same . . Test ee 12 weeks m-th. Fantastic gains over 30 pounds n kept the majority. . but you have to do the work n diet, good luck , you will be happy

Back