Test E Only - Second Cycle - Carnivore Run!

3rd pin down. Right quad. Went very smooth. Have minor pain in left glute (it never got as bad as first pin) but it should be gone in a day. Since I missed a day at the gym I crunched chest and legs in yesterday and it was awesome. Takes a little more time but I really enjoyed mixing up the workouts during training. I think I will continue to do that while on cycle. What this means is that I will be able to get all of my muscle groups in within 3 days instead of 4.So, every 9 days I can hit each muscle group 3 times.

I have great pumps now so I can't wait for this test to start kicking in.

3rd pin down. Right quad. Went very smooth. Have minor pain in left glute (it never got as bad as first pin) but it should be gone in a day. Since I missed a day at the gym I crunched chest and legs in yesterday and it was awesome. Takes a little more time but I really enjoyed mixing up the workouts during training. I think I will continue to do that while on cycle. What this means is that I will be able to get all of my muscle groups in within 3 days instead of 4.So, every 9 days I can hit each muscle group 3 times.

I have great pumps now so I can't wait for this test to start kicking in.

OP why don't you switch from Quads to say vent Glute...Ask most these guys know it is really easy. I myself have reported several times on my posts that after all my years I can't , or DO NOT like doing Quads. For me a lot of blood, i hit nerves etc.... So I just don't do Quads...no mess and no bother .

Now to get down to business. The others beat me to it, Man I like that Avi :elephant:

OMM

Training last night was a little rocky. I don't know why but my muscles felt achy. Not sore, but sort of stiff with some minor pain. I think I'm overworking myself before the test is kicking in. Woke up today feeling tired muscles from my shoulder and back workout last night. I think I need to up my calories. I worked all day and only ate some duck and a piece of steak in the morning so that could be it.

As far as the vent glute, not sure where that is. I tried to google it and got nothing. My quad is fine. A little soreness but I find its much easier pinning in it since it's right in front of me. I have a better angle at it.

As far as the vent glute, not sure where that is. I tried to google it and got nothing. My quad is fine. A little soreness but I find its much easier pinning in it since it's right in front of me. I have a better angle at it.

Google "Ventrogluteal injections"
Basically make a pistol with your hand, place it on your hip bone, so your thumb goes over the hip bone, the fleshy part in the triangle formed between your thumb and index finger is the site.
Its personally my favourite after glutes.

Training last night was a little rocky. I don't know why but my muscles felt achy. Not sore, but sort of stiff with some minor pain. I think I'm overworking myself before the test is kicking in. Woke up today feeling tired muscles from my shoulder and back workout last night. I think I need to up my calories. I worked all day and only ate some duck and a piece of steak in the morning so that could be it.

The test may not have “kicked in” fully, per say, but your levels have been increasing since the first injection and have raised significantly compared to your natural levels. Don’t sell yourself short on training and diet just because your test level isn’t 1000% yet. You should be training hard and eating at a surplus.

Good luck! Will be following your updates.

The test may not have ***8220;kicked in***8221; fully, per say, but your levels have been increasing since the first injection and have raised significantly compared to your natural levels. Don***8217;t sell yourself short on training and diet just because your test level isn***8217;t 1000% yet. You should be training hard and eating at a surplus.

Good luck! Will be following your updates.

Good point! I was just so tired and my joints were achy I had to take a day off. Yesterday I reluctantly skipped training but ate good. Lots of steak, lamb, bacon and eggs. I feel awesome today and can't wait to get at legs and chest tonight.

Just did my 4th pin in the left quad. I don't know guys, these quad injections are so easy, I don't really want to give them up. Weighed in today at 152 lbs even today, but it could be some water retention. I also ate just before bed..

Thoughts regarding carbs keep popping into my head. I keep coming across information about how carbs are necessary for optimum muscle growth. I really don't want to eat them but I also don't want to waste my cycle by not doing it the best way possible. However, I'm sticking to the plan. Week 4 I will decide if I will add rice to my regiment.

Good point! I was just so tired and my joints were achy I had to take a day off. Yesterday I reluctantly skipped training but ate good. Lots of steak, lamb, bacon and eggs. I feel awesome today and can't wait to get at legs and chest tonight.

Just did my 4th pin in the left quad. I don't know guys, these quad injections are so easy, I don't really want to give them up. Weighed in today at 152 lbs even today, but it could be some water retention. I also ate just before bed..

Thoughts regarding carbs keep popping into my head. I keep coming across information about how carbs are necessary for optimum muscle growth. I really don't want to eat them but I also don't want to waste my cycle by not doing it the best way possible. However, I'm sticking to the plan. Week 4 I will decide if I will add rice to my regiment.

The info you’re reading regarding carbs is true. Carbs are crucial when it comes to growth, but if your plan is thought out and is going to get you the results you’re looking for from a cycle - stick to that.

If it were me, I would atleast implement carbs before and after your workouts. Maybe first thing in the morning as well. Keep us posted!

Also, any before pics?

Okay so here's the deal. I consciously always knew I would eventually start eating rice during this cycle. Yesterday I decided to make some jasmine rice. I figured "fuck it," if I'm going to eventually eat them anyways, why delay if I can receive the benefits now. I was getting tired throughout the day, and I think I know why. Considering that I have been eating dairy, I have not been in ketosis, so the small amount of carbs that I was eating, was the driving force of my energy. I did not have enough. So the decision had to be made, either eliminate the milk, or add rice.

Last night I ate about 1 cup of jasmine rice with my steak and immediately after I had this surge of energy. I will be adding jasmine rice with butter to all my meals from now on. I'm thinking of rice as a supplement (if that makes sense.)

Training tonight was noticeably improved. My pumps were fucking insane and my energy was through the fucking roof. I felt like a monster.

My testes are still about the same size so I know that the test hasn't fully kicked in yet, but I'm already fucking pumped and killing it.

Oh yeah, I'm eating a good 4 tablespoons of peanut butter daily now as well.

Okay so here's the deal. I consciously always knew I would eventually start eating rice during this cycle. Yesterday I decided to make some jasmine rice. I figured "fuck it," if I'm going to eventually eat them anyways, why delay if I can receive the benefits now. I was getting tired throughout the day, and I think I know why. Considering that I have been eating dairy, I have not been in ketosis, so the small amount of carbs that I was eating, was the driving force of my energy. I did not have enough. So the decision had to be made, either eliminate the milk, or add rice.

Last night I ate about 1 cup of jasmine rice with my steak and immediately after I had this surge of energy. I will be adding jasmine rice with butter to all my meals from now on. I'm thinking of rice as a supplement (if that makes sense.)

Training tonight was noticeably improved. My pumps were fucking insane and my energy was through the fucking roof. I felt like a monster.

My testes are still about the same size so I know that the test hasn't fully kicked in yet, but I'm already fucking pumped and killing it.

Oh yeah, I'm eating a good 4 tablespoons of peanut butter daily now as well.

Awesome! Never been one to push my beliefs on others but I do believe in the power of carbs and their timing. Really glad you’re implementing them sooner than later. Willing to bet the before/after pics will show a more drastic improvement with more carbs in the diet.

Keep us posted

It's been 16 days since the first pin. Weighed in today at 160.4 lbs. Still lean with great vascularity. Testes still a decent size. My shirts no longer fit. Went to the thrift store for work dress shirts. At around 4 dollars each you can't beat it. I am visibly bigger. My shoulders, traps and back especially. Glutes have also visibly increased in size. It's very early in my cycle and I'm already seeing drastic changes. Kind of crazy.

First time reading your log sounds like it is going great! I feel you on training to hard and expecting not to be sore before the gear kicks in I am 3/3 on doing that on cycle. Keep up the training and more importantly keep up the diet. I put on a lot of mass on my first cycle just for reference my squat went from 315-425 granted i had been a 405 squater(is that a word?) earlier in life so my body and joints weren't shocked by it. It also helps i put on about 15lbs too (not all muscle went from 12-14%bf). Keep striving man you're gonna do big things on this cycle.

I gained weight very rapidly going onto TRT. WAY faster than I could have put on the muscle. I asked the forums and was told about muscle glucose levels and the water that come with it. Sounding good maaaaaan!!!! Pumping up!!!!

I gained weight very rapidly going onto TRT. WAY faster than I could have put on the muscle. I asked the forums and was told about muscle glucose levels and the water that come with it. Sounding good maaaaaan!!!! Pumping up!!!!

Oh yeah I'm definitely giving the credit to the carbs and creatine. I've been taking creatine for about a month now so it would make sense.

Had an interesting encounter at the gym last night, thought I'd share. Typically, I'm getting out of the gym around 2 to 3 AM, but I have started doing legs and chest on the same day to get all muscle groups in within 3 days, so these are 2 hour training sessions.

So it's 3:45 AM and I'm wrapping up my shit to leave when one of the gym employees who was carrying a mop heading to the bathroom stopped to talk to me. He said that he sees me there every Saturday at 1 AM and that it's incredibly inspiring to him. He said that even though he works at the gym its tough for him to get up the motivation to workout, but when he sees me in there at 2 Am even when there's a snow storm outside, he has no excuse. I felt incredibly humbled. Makes it all feel a little less selfish I guess.

Gear doesn't replace hard work. You have the work ethic and that is what is inapiring the guy. Keep it up you're doing great man

Took 2 days off for rest. Came back today stronger than ever. Had a great workout. Bicep and tricep Pumps were insane. Weighed in this morning at 160 lbs even.

I crushed 3 hamburgers for dinner. Eating one heavy meal a day for an easier caloric surplus, but still eating clean the rest of the time (steak and rice). Eating a shake every morning consisting of 3 raw eggs, scoop of chocolate protein powder, about 6 tbsp of peanut butter, 1/4 cup of organic steel cut oats, and 2 cups of milk.

I've got to log this. Tonight was by far my worst workout to date. Intensity was zero. Low energy and I felt nauseous at times.

Tonight was chest and legs. I had a 2 hour workout ahead of me. I started with incline bench dumb bell presses. My joints were achy as fuck. And I started with lower weight than usual because I felt the low energy from the start. My left elbow joint felt it the worst. On my ride home it was hard to steer. After a couple sets I felt okay enough to rise the weight. Everything didn't ache as much anymore. I know that this is a sign of overtraining, but I just took 2 days off so I know it can't be that!

Doing squats wasn't any better. Did a warm up set and still had low energy. I even drank C4 pre-workout tonight but I felt sick and had to dump the last bit of it. I raised the weight a little bit and cranked out a few more sets, but after a couple of them I actually felt dizzy and had to sit down.

What the fuck happened to me tonight? While feeling sick to my stomach I kept flashing back to those big ass greasy hamburgers I ate at that shitty bar Wednesday night so I'm convinced that those fuckers did this to me.

I did a few sets of light bench and just wasn't feeling it so I got the fuck out of there. I don't have the energy to be pissed. Just disappointed.

Eating clean until I recover from those cheap poisonous bar burgers...

I've got to log this. Tonight was by far my worst workout to date. Intensity was zero. Low energy and I felt nauseous at times.

Tonight was chest and legs. I had a 2 hour workout ahead of me. I started with incline bench dumb bell presses. My joints were achy as fuck. And I started with lower weight than usual because I felt the low energy from the start. My left elbow joint felt it the worst. On my ride home it was hard to steer. After a couple sets I felt okay enough to rise the weight. Everything didn't ache as much anymore. I know that this is a sign of overtraining, but I just took 2 days off so I know it can't be that!

Doing squats wasn't any better. Did a warm up set and still had low energy. I even drank C4 pre-workout tonight but I felt sick and had to dump the last bit of it. I raised the weight a little bit and cranked out a few more sets, but after a couple of them I actually felt dizzy and had to sit down.

What the fuck happened to me tonight? While feeling sick to my stomach I kept flashing back to those big ass greasy hamburgers I ate at that shitty bar Wednesday night so I'm convinced that those fuckers did this to me.

I did a few sets of light bench and just wasn't feeling it so I got the fuck out of there. I don't have the energy to be pissed. Just disappointed.

Eating clean until I recover from those cheap poisonous bar burgers...

wow, ive never heard of burgers doing damage like that. but good your off the stuff.

What you eat plays A HUGE role in how you feel. Don't get me wrong I love pizza and will always have it when I cheat but I'm smart about it these days. I might have half a pizza when I use to be like "fuck yeah chest day I'm not going to waste one slice of this large pizza" everything is acceptable in moderation but if you consume to much of a bad thing it can really really impact not just training but your mood, skin, and energy levels

Back