Test E Only - Second Cycle - Carnivore Run!

Training last night was much better, but not perfect. Intensity up to about 85%. I started light with everything, doing warm-ups on everything. It helped the muscle aches and joint creakiness. I also went back and got the rest of the previous nights workouts done. Did squats again with much more weight than I could do the previous night. Got some leg presses in. Felt good overall.

Getting a little concerned about my gear though because my testicles are still pretty normal size. I thought they would be smaller by now since the synthetic testosterone would be doing all the work. But this is only week 3 so maybe I'm just getting a little impatient.

It takes a lot longer than 3 weeks, and if you are using HCG you won't see it at all

Very true. Not everyone experiences testicular atrophy and the severity can vary. They may be smaller but not noticeable to you.

Sorry to hear you had an off day. My recommendation would be to do 5-10 min light cardio followed by a full body stretch prior to every single workout. For one, it will protect you from injury. I’ve found waking the body up before weights ensures a good, strong, and solid workout each and every time. Nothing too intense. The goal here is not to drop bf or burn calories. Warm up, get the pores opened up and some sweat going then head to the free weight area.

Good luck! Keep us posted

Biceps and triceps done tonight. Intensity is back up but for some reason I felt like my strength was lacking a bit. Not much but something to notice. I did go in without any pre-workout and limited caffeine in my system so that might be all it was. I'm trying not to rely too heavily on that stuff.

Pumps were insane tonight. My arms looked almost too big for my body. Also, I did tricep presses and by simply stimulating my chest through compound it pumped up like a fucking balloon.

Feeling good, ready for chest and legs tomorrow!

Glad to report that intensity is back up 100%. Also, I decided to try out those vent glute injection spots about 3 pins ago and holy shit I've never never had any residual pain since. I've been able to rotate each glute everytime with no problems at all.

Glad to report that intensity is back up 100%. Also, I decided to try out those vent glute injection spots about 3 pins ago and holy shit I've never never had any residual pain since. I've been able to rotate each glute everytime with no problems at all.

didnt i tell you you had nothing to worry about? Glad your Mojo is back and that you found your sweet spots to pin without the pip.
Good on you mate!

Weighed in today at 165.2 lbs. Feeling good. Sticking to the training. Pinning has been going flawless. People are starting to make comments at work about how "jacked" I'm getting, so the gains are getting noticeable. Although my body fat % is higher than when I started. Probably around 13 to 14%. Will post some update pics on Monday (when I have time.)

What's your excuse going to be? Creatine, nitric oxide and amino acids is what I was about 10 years ago when an EQ cycle swelled me up to damn near 170lbs. haha

Back