Test E, Winstrol, I have to get this out of my system

EternalPrimates

Hi.

Been reading a lot on your site, still learning, so don't get pissed off or offensive about this and make me look like a little kid in the playground. This is only an opinion question, your thoughts.

Im not gonna run it I just have to get this out of my system, the test e winny thing, to do or not to. First cycle should be test only, that I know cause i've done it, so you can see how your body responds to aromatisation. Every other cycle you should either add in a new compound or raise the test dose to ensure progression. As I understand and correct me if im wrong winny works as a hardening tool, getting the ripped look, gets you dry and used best pre contest it could also give you joint problems, i've also read it could castrate you balls if used only oraly without test, don't know if that's true.

If your BF% is 15-20% do you use winny/test or just test with a clean diet in both cases?
How low does your BF% have to be before you see results using winstrol?
Can it really castrate you used oraly?

Keep up the good work.

Any answer is much appreciated.

Tnx.

Welcomed to the board.. :wavey:

Best to list some stats

With your BF% above 15 Winstrol will not do a lot. Winstrol is to harden up the Lean muscle Mass you have built. Winstrol will not lean you out it will harden (as you said) the muscles help draw out the water and help with vascularity.

Test and diet will be enough to lower your BF% while using an AI to keep your E2 in check avoiding E2 sides. There are many not just Gyno.

Unless you have your BF% below 12 ish and have already built some good MM then Winstrol is a waist of time and money.

I get the idea you are thinking of lowering BF% and lean out as you build mass and that can and if 1st cycle be only test a well thought out strict diet.

Oldmusclemike

Thank you for your answer. :) Im not gona run this combo just wanted an opinion, I might run only test but I haven't decided yet. By the way my BF is 16, I got a lot of work to do. :)

Thanks again.

Hi.

Been reading a lot on your site, still learning, so don't get pissed off or offensive about this and make me look like a little kid in the playground. This is only an opinion question, your thoughts.

Im not gonna run it I just have to get this out of my system, the test e winny thing, to do or not to. First cycle should be test only, that I know cause i've done it, so you can see how your body responds to aromatisation. Every other cycle you should either add in a new compound or raise the test dose to ensure progression. As I understand and correct me if im wrong winny works as a hardening tool, getting the ripped look, gets you dry and used best pre contest it could also give you joint problems, i've also read it could castrate you balls if used only oraly without test, don't know if that's true.

If your BF% is 15-20% do you use winny/test or just test with a clean diet in both cases?
How low does your BF% have to be before you see results using winstrol?
Can it really castrate you used oraly?

Keep up the good work.

Any answer is much appreciated.

Tnx.

No it can't. But I can.

So you don't use test only for your first cycle to see how the test Aromatise. All cycles should have a aromasite inhibitor. It will stop the aromatest and keep off unwanted water retention and estrogen related fat deposits and gyno.

You shouldn't need to add new compounds or increase the doses just because it is a new cycle.

Gainjin260

Thanks I'll pass. :)

Oldmusclemike

Thank your for your answer. My BF is somewere 16-17, need to get it down.

Dreaded Pirate Roberts

I agree, but some do.

Thanks for your reply.

Back