Test is Test question

cokezero

I am banned!
So we all say test is test. then if I'm running sustanon at 500 mgs per week and I only have enough for a 10 week cycle, but i have a bottle of prop that was sent to me on accident then could i start pinning the prop at week 11 at 100mgs eod? would that work out since Sustanon (sust). has prop in it. I don't want to hear "why did you only get 10 weeks worth" when my ship came in I was short one bottle and had an extra one of prop. I received an email that said we messed up and your other sus is on its way. So I jumped the gun and started my cycle. time is running out to get my other bottle and someone is on vacation...

Yeah the prop leaves your system much faster so instead of having the down time waiting 2-3 weeks for test levels to drop and start your post cycle therapy (pct), you will be running a short ester and be able to start post cycle therapy (pct) soon after your last inject.

Yeah the prop leaves your system much faster so instead of having the down time waiting 2-3 weeks for test levels to drop and start your post cycle therapy (pct), you will be running a short ester and be able to start post cycle therapy (pct) soon after your last inject.

yeah I always thought that 2 week period was a waste. Levels of test are declining, so your not really gaining but your still shut down. On a typical 12 week cycle your shut down for 14 weeks.

I know to start post cycle therapy (pct) 21 days after the last Sustanon (sust). injection but if I run the prop then how long do I wait after the last prop injection to post cycle therapy (pct)?

If you run prop 3 weeks or more after sustanon then you can start post cycle therapy (pct) 3 days after last inject.

If you run prop 3 weeks or more after sustanon then you can start post cycle therapy (pct) 3 days after last inject.

thanks man. so i guess if you were running test e instead of sus. you would just run prop for 2 weeks then 3 days later hit the post cycle therapy (pct)? I'm getting my next cycle ready for spring and I want to change to test e. thats why i ask.

thanks man. so i guess if you were running test e instead of sus. you would just run prop for 2 weeks then 3 days later hit the post cycle therapy (pct)? I'm getting my next cycle ready for spring and I want to change to test e. thats why i ask.

Yes that is correct.

That's right but honestly it's better to run it four weeks with sustanon and 3 with cyp/enanthate because even though we all say two weeks after last pin, there is still a significant amount of Exo test so I would run prop a week longer if you can to ensure the long ester has cleared.

Back