Test only question. Experienced please respond.

filthybeats

Shuffler
I know it's important to run test only your first cycle. My question is should one run test only for their first few cycles with the exception of an oral for kickstart? I wanted to jump right into tren ace for my second cycle really bad but something tells me I should hold off and get more familiar with test, maybe throw some dbol in there...

slow and steady wins the race . 90% of the people on these boards can grow very well with test only , they throw multiple compounds at big doses in trying to make up for poor diet and training.

If its your second cycle I wpuldnt jump into tren. Eq if u wanted to.add another injectable, I feel like eq is pretty mild. Or kick starting with var/dbol/anadrol is an option. save stuff like tren for later down the road when ur more experienced.

For my second cycle i am going to take test s and Anavar (var). Tren should never be used for your second cycle.

11 or so years in and I still love test only. Eq is not really that mild, not much gains if any and will make your blood think in a hurry possibly causing BP issues just as fast, I'm not a fan of eq, and I've never read any medical report saying it increased muscle mass.

Test only for a few cycles isn't a bad idea at all, if your diet is right you will keep growing. Plus you learn to manage estro and any sides you may get. Adding an oral like dbol will elevate estro rapidly so just watch that, var is ok, and tbol.

But nothing wrong with test only.

1.Test
2.Test dbol/tbol/or var
3.Test/nnp or deca or eq (oral optional)
4.Then you can consider tren.

1.Test
2.Test dbol/tbol/or var
3.Test/nnp or deca or eq (oral optional)
4.Then you can consider tren.

little to zero to support your idea.many people can be sucesfull for several test only cycles and some cant suceed no matter how much steroids they take.

Test only cycles are good man.. if ur diet and trainings in check.. hey i ran all.types of compounds done a shit load of cycles.. ive done extremely high doses at times.. but you know what every now and than i do a test cycles for 12 weeks to give my body a break.. run the test at 1g and thats all ill have.. im not recommending u do a G im saying test is very effective and should be utlized as much as possible.. easier recovery.. which means more stability in maintaining gains

May also try Sust. Thats what i started on my first cycle and loved it. Its got
The mix of ester for your short & long acting
Mgs are usually high dosed
Great gains
STILL great gains

Sumthng 2 thnk about IMO

I second husker.. that is great gear quick gains and also continuous gains throughout the duration of the cycle.. can run a nice 12 weeker with it... followed by a good pct.. do that once a year.. til you get use to substances and than once you feel.comfterable start trying out other compounds

Last edited:
Back