Test Prop 100mg/ml PIP is a bitch made worse but scar tissue?

Cheers for all the replys fellas, I ended up swapping the prop over my buddy reckons it's simply the nature of prop some respond like that, some don't... I don't care for EOD pinning either it gets old especially with scar tissued delts! They are just so easy haha

Wow we really hijacked this thread didn't we?? ..lol

Sorry OP..

Nah bro in all honesty I hadn't checked in for nearly a week and love to see a thread turn into something construtive and informative and a few laughs at the same time... cheers!

Scsr tissue causes pip and burning, i use my delts often without breaks and every injection hurts a couple days hurts to move my arms. Im sure it slows absorption so just up the dose thats what i do lol

I was tempted to be a lazy fuck a few days ago, had to do a 2.5ml shot of 100mg test e/400mg eq, almost put it in the left delt but decided to be smart and went in the left glute, usually the right glute is where I pin but I just get the missus to help push, my left side is more developed than my right and more tight so reaching around to both the left delt and left glute compared to the right side has always been harder.

On another note, EQ is so so smooth, has anyone noticed their real good vials of EQ were quite viscious compared to other AAS from the same lab (using the same oils)? Everytime I've happened to run EQ, the best times I ran EQ it so happened to be noticeable more viscous than the test, deca, tren of the same lab... Just curious, might mean shit tho, but I know EQ comes in raw as an actual waxy liquid type substance unlike the others usually appear as.

If you pin your arms,it's not prudent to do a workout on those arms being a delt exercise.

In the area of oil you should wait until say 45-65% of your heavy lift loads until the oil is gone.2 weeks?

You can do leg day on shoulder day injections.Same as in if you are going to Do Glutes and wouldn't be doing heavy squats but Arms instead.

During workouts one can feel the oil not having 100% of the muscles involved as in using dumbells and doing chest flys having done Delt injections.

Taking a while to warm up.

Arm sockets,Hip sockets absorbing some of that oil and adding more slippage in the joints.More Prone to injury.

Someone posted (Unkazra) ahove was warning Folks if you have shoulder problems and doing Delt injections that it can hurt in the future.So I thought I bring this Up.Don't pin and go heavy in the same general area.

This is a very good idea and Could be A Sticky General Rule to Prevent injuries.

Don't Pin and Go Heavy in the Pin Area.

Huh ^^^^ I don't know the science behind all this ^^^. But so just my experience since I started years ago. I pin where I pin and I workout whatever muscle is to be worked on that same day.

Pin glutes and go in and squat, pin delts and go in and do arms and shoulders. NEVER have I had a problem with working the muscle I pinned. When I get PIP I get PIP and it can be because I moved the needle around too much or the gear was mean with a sting and the PIP or whatever the reason.

I have had soreness that made me limp a little but I still worked through it and it eased up during the workout somewhat . BUT let me tell you guys honestly only maybe 3 times in all my days 80' - present have I had such pain that I couldn't work out the muscle. Those times were from a very mean batch of like Test 400 in where that particular Test had to be diluted with some smooth Deca.

Ya know I just had to EDIT my post about the above post ^^^. Don't pin and go heavy in that area...I say BULLSHIT, unless you can show me some medical study or some kind of facts on this...? NEVER, NEVER I repeat NEVER have I heard anything close to this ^^^.

Yep I'm an old guy but this dog is always open and teachable. I am :) so if someone can show me something more then Bro-science on this I would appreciate being taught.

Last edited:
I also wanna add that if my Test Prop was causing me PIP , like some do, I would go to another lab. I have had some of course but there are many labs that have found a way to make the short esters mot sting like they used to.... MY last two labs had G2G prop. AND now the current lab I am using , their prop is smooth. I mean I pin the E and n another site inject the prop like yesterday and Nothing...NO PIP and can't tell the difference between sites.

I know the gear is G2G when I get an ache in my balls the day after I inject . I have always since my first injection of Test gotten a dull ache in my testicles that that night or within 24 hrs. It is dull and does not stay but a day or less.

Just me

If you pin your arms,it's not prudent to do a workout on those arms being a delt exercise.

In the area of oil you should wait until say 45-65% of your heavy lift loads until the oil is gone.2 weeks?

You can do leg day on shoulder day injections.Same as in if you are going to Do Glutes and wouldn't be doing heavy squats but Arms instead.

During workouts one can feel the oil not having 100% of the muscles involved as in using dumbells and doing chest flys having done Delt injections.

Taking a while to warm up.

Arm sockets,Hip sockets absorbing some of that oil and adding more slippage in the joints.More Prone to injury.

Someone posted (Unkazra) ahove was warning Folks if you have shoulder problems and doing Delt injections that it can hurt in the future.So I thought I bring this Up.Don't pin and go heavy in the same general area.

This is a very good idea and Could be A Sticky General Rule to Prevent injuries.

Don't Pin and Go Heavy in the Pin Area.

Wtf?????? Are you mutha fuckin kidding me?????? Lol so if i run short esters i cant workout pretty often lmao this is total nonsense. When we go into powerlifting comps where the hell do we pinn then?

:dance2: .... Ha lol I was waiting for you to say something 9er. I even was going to PM you to get a look at this. :)

Last edited:
It only makes sense to give time for the oil to disperse and it will get into the joints and you know that anything that affects movements in joint mobility is to take it easy and build up slowly.

Now Ronnie Coleman is an example for say he was injecting Glutes this whole time while squatting 800 pounds and no spring Chicken that is ...is that he needed both hips replaced later in life.

Where are you then suppose to inject it? Away from the joints ..Quads is one since its not near the Hip sockets.

I've always tried to pin glutes on deadlift day and quads on squat days. Sometimes I can taste the oil just a bit when I start lifting.

For God's sake man anyone squatting above 500lbs not to mention 800 +/- for many years is going to have hip joint problems. What is wrong with your thinking here to even use this as an example. What human of his size for your example did GOD make to be squatting this kind of poundage. AND even so, as you said RONNIE is NO spring chicken and with that may have needed hip replacements from walking. Did Ronnie make this claim about where and when he injected.. or is this your thinking.

So wrong,... I told you find me some data on this or BUNK info on your part. My d ata is years , yea years of experience along with my knowledge of others that squashes any thought of your idea and whomever posted what I quoted. Look at 9er a heavy ass PL he hasn't heard of this...

Sorry I want to be polite but this is pure unadulterated BULLSHIT BRO-SCIENCE at it's best. UNTILL someone can show me data or a study to explain your claims. REMEMBER I will listen and I can learn but I just don't except bro-science claims.

Last edited:
FYI: I looked into Ronnie Colman, He has had a few BACK surgeries. DO you think where he was injecting had anything to do with his back? .... Hello ?

For God's sake man anyone squatting above 500lbs not to mention 800 +/- for many years is going to have hip joint problems. What is wrong with your thinking here to even use this as an example. What human of his size for your example did GOD make to be squatting this kind of poundage. AND even so, as you said RONNIE is NO spring chicken and with that may have needed hip replacements from walking. Did Ronnie make this claim about where and when he injected.. or is this your thinking.

So wrong,... I told you find me some data on this or BUNK info on your part. My d ata is years , yea years of experience along with my knowledge of others that squashes any thought of your idea and whomever posted what I quoted. Look at 9er a heavy ass PL he hasn't heard of this...

Sorry I want to be polite but this is pure unadulterated BULLSHIT BRO-SCIENCE at it's best. UNTILL someone can show me data or a study to explain your claims. REMEMBER I will listen and I can learn but I just don't except bro-science claims.

thanks uncle Mike.

FYI: I looked into Ronnie Colman, He has had a few BACK surgeries. DO you think where he was injecting had anything to do with his back? .... Hello ?

The back is not a joint.It was about injecting into the delts and go bam heavy on the bench.
Or the Glutes and do heavy squats.
Really chew it up for the steriod advantage.

If 800 pounds was going to get ron into trouble later in life..He wouldn't do that poundage.

Don't be all 800 pounds squats will get someone into trouble later in life because he was injecting into his glutes near his hip bone sockets.That's exactly what I'm saying.It did get him into trouble.
l

Back