Test Prop 100mg/ml PIP is a bitch made worse but scar tissue?

The back is not a joint.It was about injecting into the delts and go bam heavy on the bench.
Or the Glutes and do heavy squats.
Really chew it up for the steriod advantage.

If 800 pounds was going to get ron into trouble later in life..He wouldn't do that poundage.

Don't be all 800 pounds squats will get someone into trouble later in life because he was injecting into his glutes near his hip bone sockets.That's exactly what I'm saying.It did get him into trouble.
l

I'm gonna leave this , it has become foolish and mundane at best.

How ridiculous to say if someone BB thought that doing heavy squats would MAYBE hurt them in their older yeas he/ they would not do it. Give me a FUCKING break man. How many out of how many people really concern themselves with their older years during their prime. Especially when they want to prove themselves to be great to the world, when young. Some do but the majority. Probably Virgins until marriage.

Can not believe you discount his squatting this weight and bad hips. My wife at age 65 had two hips replaced without squatting and injecting. I had a workout partner who squatted pretty heavy for years and NEVER did any steroids had to have both hips replaced and he w/ doctors contributed this to squatting heavy for years.

Now I will close with what I asked show me the "meat" show me some documentation or even lets get a FEW, a couple others to chime in and tell how they know this is bad. AND you didn't answer the Q's as to did Ronnie say this? If so show me and tell me how on earth have I not heard of this when in fact I've been all around the circuit and have associated with both Lee Haney and Frank Zane. Not that we were buddies, hardly, but just saying really I have been around. Whether anyone believes me or not

I'm sorry to bore everyone with my ridiculous continuing arguing and for the sake of OP and the forum I will back out and leave it.

Im sorry but that is definitely top 5 stupidest tgings ive ever read in my life, so if i wait till oil settles in my glutes at least a week my hip sockets will be ok? Lmfao wow

I think he is thinking about cortisol steroid shots maybe lol but even then there injected straight into the joint who knows

I think he is thinking about cortisol steroid shots maybe lol but even then there injected straight into the joint who knows

Not arguing anymore but to qualify those ^^^ injections ... ONLY, ... Every 3 months I get a hip joint injection straight into my left hip due to my bursitis. When he does it hurts like a bitch. ON several injection days I went to the gym and worked legs. NO problem, a little pain ??

Not arguing anymore but to qualify those ^^^ injections ... ONLY, ... Every 3 months I get a hip joint injection straight into my left hip due to my bursitis. When he does it hurts like a bitch. ON several injection days I went to the gym and worked legs. NO problem, a little pain ??

I dunno mike thats the only thing i could think of that would be even close to what he was talking about .

Really evrey 3 months for you ? my wifee has bursitis in her shoulder she gets a shot evrey 3 weeks or so depending when she can get in because its a guided injection they have to scan it as there putting the needle in so she cant just go to the local gp she's has to go to a medical imaging clinic

It's sort of like this.

When you buy a brand new pairs of shoes and go run a marathon?

You're suppose to break in the shoe at least a month before actually running in them.Otherwise,you will be sore and possibility might have big blisters at the end of the race,new muscles that's never used.Not walk for a few days.

So,in retrospect,Why workout shoulders when one just had a delt shot ? Wanna tear that thing up ?

About the cortisol shots,They work right away,unlike Steriods,shoulders don't care what it is as long as it's getting used to foreign fluids in the shoulder joint.

Cortisol works right away with pain-killing properties and the only way to get better is to rest (as if getting used to the new forces applied to it)

It's sort of like this.

You're suppose to break in the shoe at least a month before actually running in them.Otherwise,you will be sore and possibility might have big blisters at the end of the race,new muscles that's never used.Not walk for a few days.

So,in retrospect,Why workout shoulders when one just had a delt shot ? Wanna tear that thing up ?
==================================================
Holy shit, I said I was done but this has gotten under a grouchy old man's skin. That makes NO FVCKING SENSE at all. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

All your analogies are stupid and have NO FVCKING correlation. Putting on new sneakers ...WTF ???? At this point I don't give a damn if I am being rude... SO...........................

Last from me...SHOW ME THE BEAF. NOT your bro-science idea. OR EVEN get someone else to agree and tell me, show me I am wrong because I said from the get go, I am not too stubborn or stupid to learn and a big enough man to accept being wrong.

UNTIL then I will not comment again

Last edited by a moderator:
It only makes sense to give time for the oil to disperse and it will get into the joints and you know that anything that affects movements in joint mobility is to take it easy and build up slowly.

Now Ronnie Coleman is an example for say he was injecting Glutes this whole time while squatting 800 pounds and no spring Chicken that is ...is that he needed both hips replaced later in life.

Where are you then suppose to inject it? Away from the joints ..Quads is one since its not near the Hip sockets.

So are you saying the actual oil gets into the near by joints and lubes them up like wd-40? You really can't be serious with this nonsense lol! Funniest shit I've read on here in all the years lolololol

It's sort of like this.

About the cortisol shots,They work right away,unlike Steriods,shoulders don't care what it is as long as it's getting used to foreign fluids in the shoulder joint.

Cortisol works right away with pain-killing properties and the only way to get better is to rest (as if getting used to the new forces applied to it)

Did someone hack your profile? Your posts on this thread are not making one bit of sense at all. Sure, runners wear new shoes every race. Basketball players do too. They might change shoes 2-3 times per gams and play back to backs.

Wow did shit get crazy on here! Duke, I suggest you go read the beginner cycle stickys and get bloodwork done. Your levels are way off!

Did someone hack your profile? Your posts on this thread are not making one bit of sense at all. Sure, runners wear new shoes every race. Basketball players do too. They might change shoes 2-3 times per gams and play back to backs.

Wow did shit get crazy on here! Duke, I suggest you go read the beginner cycle stickys and get bloodwork done. Your levels are way off!

Runners don't wear new shoes before new races,Gimme a break...Basketballs players ? Who cares about basketball.Its a stupid sport.Suppose to change Socks not shoes otherwise,the shoes are Crap.But runners DO NOT wear New Shoes before a new race.Look that Up.

I've been in this sport over 40 years and have seen alot of injuries that I was training to become a physical therapist.Alot of Fitness people either get hurt or never to lift weights again because of shoulders injuries...Check Out Dave Palumbo,the guy can't even get his arm over his head.His hand can't even get over his shoulder's line.Frank Zane too.Can't work out anymore.

So the secret is not to shoot Delts when doing shoulders or not the Glutes doing squats.You NEVER,EVER seen something like this and totally reject the idea.That's up to you but no one will ever find out if that's true with a former body builder.No articles ever been written about it.Location,Location,Location.

Last edited:
Runners don't wear new shoes before new races,Gimme a break...Basketballs players ? Who cares about basketball.Its a stupid sport.Suppose to change Socks not shoes otherwise,the shoes are Crap.But runners DO NOT wear New Shoes before a new race.Look that Up.

I've been in this sport over 40 years and have seen alot of injuries that I was training to become a physical therapist.Alot of Fitness people either get hurt or never to lift weights again because of shoulders injuries...Check Out Dave Palumbo,the guy can't even get his arm over his head.His hand can't even get over his shoulder's line.Frank Zane too.Can't work out anymore.

So the secret is not to shoot Delts when doing shoulders or not the Glutes doing squats.You NEVER,EVER seen something like this and totally reject the idea.That's up to you but no one will ever find out if that's true with a former body builder.No articles ever been written about it.Location,Location,Location.

Well I apologize for you being involved with weight training and gear for 40 years and still don't know what your talking about. Dave Palumbo is a horrible example. Guy abused gear and synthol for years. Your idea makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. If this were true, nobody would be able to use short ester compounds or no ester compounds.
In your 40+ years of experience, did you ever think that the human body wasn't designed to accept exogenous hormones at super high levels? Did you ever think that this could be the reason the body breaks down and causes so many injuries? Even heart and organ failure? To say that injuries are caused by where your pinning gear in relation to the muscles being trained causes injury is an absolute bullshit thing to say. The gear itself no matter where it's pinned would potentially cause injury because the human body wasn't designed to carry around 300lbs at single digit body fat and the strength that goes with it. Ronnie Coleman squatting 800lbs isn't natural. Deadlifting over 1000lbs isn't natural at all. This would potentially and likely cause the injuries mentioned over where exactly you pin your gear. Come on man, you really can't be that naive...

Back