Test Prop/ Tren Ace(first time with tren with pictures)cycle

theattrition

Alright guys a little about myself.... im 27 and 6ft, my weight is around 215lb not sure about my BF% but attached a picture so take a guess. Been training for about 4 years. Yes in the past i did a cycle of test C about 3 years back when i weighted around 170, i agree was too early for my to have started then, saw good gains... Last cycle i ran was about 5 months ago, i started at about 200lbs, i ran andropen for 12 weeks. ended at about 225. this cycle im looking to bulk this cycle.

now on a new note, im running Test Prop/Tren ace. Im going to run the test lower then tren. So my dosing is going to be at.....
test prop 50mg EoD week 1-8
test prop 100mg EoD week 9-12
tren ace 75mg EoD week 1-8
cant get ahold of any HCG at the moment source is out.
liquidex .5mg EoD

i also got prami on hand incase of any sides from tren...

PCT
Clomid
Nolva

i

please if anyone has any input please feel free to critique.

attaching a current picture of myself.
View attachment 546587

Last edited:
and as for my diet i drink over a gallon of water a day, i take animal paks as multi vitamins. also take flax oils and extra virgin olive oils for fats.... but heres a take on what my diet kinda looks like.

6-8AM:
6-8 egg whites
1 cup of oatmeal
Weight gaining shake( i take like half 1/4 to half the dosage, just to get extra calories and carbs)

9-11AM:
8-10 ounce turkey or chicken breast
1 fruit
Weight gaining shake

11-1PM:
12-14 ounce steak
1 cup of veggies
1 large potato

2-4PM:
Weight gaining shake
1 fruit

5-7PM:
12-14 ounce steak, chicken or turkey
1 cup of veggies
1 large potato
Weight gaining shake

8-10PM:
10-12 egg whites

very nice man !! will follow ! how much calories for day u doing? Are u doing for cutt or lean gains?

I started thread posting a cycle i will start if u can give your opnion would be nice !

I don't like tren higher than test... my preference. I have better gains running tren about 25% less than test.

very nice man !! will follow ! how much calories for day u doing? Are u doing for cutt or lean gains?

I started thread posting a cycle i will start if u can give your opnion would be nice !
I'm going for straight bulk. My diet I posted is basically a guideline how I will eat. But gonna try and get 3500+ calories a day. When I get to a computer ill check yours out.

Did my first shots last night. Split prop/tren to each Delt. Tomorrow gonna mix both together and hit my glute. One shot kill.

just finished 2nd shot.... mixed up the prop and tren... when i did shot, aspirated no blood, injected and noticed when i pulled out there was the littlest blood drop in there. my body got all itchy and prickly for about a min, and tasted like pennys in my mouth.

so, how was your results? did it go as you were hoping for? can you post a updated picture? would help a lot! thanks

Dude hit a been vein and probably kicked the bucket. Hope ask is well dude let us know how you felt after hitting a vein.

i didnt finish out the cycle as planed only did 6 weeks of tren... couldnt sleep at all! then just did about 7-8 on prop.... changed from going bulk to more of a cut. Gonna just run some test for 15weeks with a superdrol 4 week kicker in about a month thou... and make this a clean bulk.

i didnt finish out the cycle as planed only did 6 weeks of tren... couldnt sleep at all! then just did about 7-8 on prop.... changed from going bulk to more of a cut. Gonna just run some test for 15weeks with a superdrol 4 week kicker in about a month thou... and make this a clean bulk.

drop the superdrol, and get some tbol, Anavar (var), dbol, not some ph shit, your running real gear, so just stop playing with em ph's ;)

Back