Test Prop + Tren killing me

AcesUp4661

I've been reading this forum for a few months and taken a lot of useful tips from you all. I'm not a pro at the site yet, but I can't find anything exaclty relating to the problems I'm experiencing.

This is my first cycle, I'm 31yo, 5'9", I was 177 when I started the cycle two weeks ago, now I'm 184. Not sure what percent body fat. I've been lifting consistently for 10+ years other than a few injuries.

My plan was 1cc Test Prop combined with .5cc of Tren every 3 days instead of EOD. I know a lot of you don't think that's enough, but I wanted to test the waters. I put the first one in my right quad, the shot itself wasn't painful, but about 8hrs later it became very stiff and for the next two days I could hardly walk, it was very sore.

I took the next one in the lower part of my right butt cheek, this was sore for a couple days but much better, after a week no soreness. The next I put in my left quad like an idiot (immediately regretted that decision), again I hobbled around for this time 3 days.

I finally decided to tell my nurse practitioner gf because it was causing so much pain and I wanted to make sure everything was ok. She agreed everything was probably fine called me an idiot and put the last shot in the upper part of my left cheek. I was in so much pain yesterday, I didn't take my injection. It's still killing me and red as hell. Very sensitive to the touch.

Do you all recommend switching Test's mid cycle? I'm concerned because Prop's half life is half of all other Test's. Or has anyone else experienced pain and redness to this level, should I just push through? I took a vicadin this morning, I'm not feeling too bad. Lol

Thanks for reading and any advice you can give!

I'm only going to say what I always hear. Your first cycle only run test and for this exact reason. You don't K O whether it's the tren or the test causing you the problem.

Now I've only done test 400 and it's hurts every single time and I mean bad. I only do quad injections and it hurts to walk for around 3 days every single time.

You'll have to see what others say as far as the test you're running I'm not sure if it's painful like the t400 I run. If so buddy you're In for pain every time.....no pain no gain is how I look at it

Op you need to get some test e or test cyp so your body gets used to the gear and injections your running a combo that's unheard of for first timers and your injecting eod you wonder why your sore wait till you start having tren issues what type of tren are you running? I would change your cycle up you need something milder to see how your body takes this you may not receive many others supporting you doing this I hope you can figure this out goodluck to you cheers

I say youre injecting too fast!

Experienced same thing as you!

I pin extremely slow now taking my time and all pain gone!

Also, I pin higher outside quadrant on my glutes.

For some reason the lower glute cause more injection pain

Last edited:
I say youre injecting too fast!

Experienced same thing as you!

I pin extremely slow now taking my time and all pain gone!

Also, I pin higher outside quadrant on my glutes.

For some reason the lower glute cause more injection pain

Thats because you are supposed to pin in upper quadrant not lower this op doesn't sound like he knows what he is doing

Back