test questions

tanknc

hey guys...

just wondering...i gained bout 15 lbs of muscle and actually cut fat while on my first cycle of test cyp only and at a low dose of 250.....for my next one i was thinking about uping my dosage and i was wondering what everyone thought....also should i think about adding something along with the test...im 6 foot 235 lbs and 30 years old....oh i had absolutely no sides with my last cycle...well besides intense workouts/sex drive and feeling great all the time :)

hope to hear from you guys soon ...

tanknc said:
hey guys...

just wondering...i gained bout 15 lbs of muscle and actually cut fat while on my first cycle of test cyp only and at a low dose of 250.....for my next one i was thinking about uping my dosage and i was wondering what everyone thought....also should i think about adding something along with the test...im 6 foot 235 lbs and 30 years old....oh i had absolutely no sides with my last cycle...well besides intense workouts/sex drive and feeling great all the time :)

hope to hear from you guys soon ...
if just 250 of test worked that well the 1st cycle i wouldnt get to fancy the next time . 400 mg of test every week would be my suggestion .

tanknc said:
what are the pro's and cons of D-bol at the beginning of my cycle to get it going?
why bother . by your last cycle results you should make great gains off of the extra 150 mg ew of test . if it aint broke dont fix it .

Back