Test results, never touched gear, Messed up.

JDM_Man

The fuse
I have never gone on roids and these are my results. Anyone have a idea what could cause this?

Testosterone free 23.9 range 21.0-103.0

DHEA-S 7.6 range 7.6-17.4

FERRITIN 81 range 22-322

FSH (FOLLITROPIN) 29 range 2-8

LH (Lutropin) 24 range 2-6

PROGESTERONE 5 range LESS then 4

ESTRADIOL- 17 BETA 194 range 43-151

Last edited:
I had test results similar to this...My LH was high like yours. I dont really know why. I do have varicose veins in my left testicle. It is a bit smaller because of this. I assume its because the veins are strangling the testicle and inhibiting function. So my body was pumping out more LH to stimulate more production. My estrogen was high also like yours...
Removal of the veins would possibly correct the problem unless its permanently damaged.

Here is a my old blood work.

Hormone Test Units Range
Estradiol (blood spot) 94H pg/ml 12-56
Testosterone (blood spot) 884 ng/dL 400-1200 (Age Dependent)
PSA (blood spot) 1.8 ng/ml <0.5-4 (optimal 0.5-2)
LH (blood spot) 21.2H U/L 1.0-8.4 (adult male)

I have never gone on roids and these are my results. Anyone have a idea what could cause this?

FERRITIN 81 range 22-322

Last edited:
Update!, today I have my endo appointment to start my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), at least I hope lol. Ill keep this posted with the process and how I got it started.

Went to Dr complained about various issues related to low test, after 2 appointments I finally got her to get me tested and my results came back

FERRITIN 81 range 22-322

Finally had a Endo appointment set up that was 3 months away from my Dr appointment. So total time spent has been 5 months and I have a endo appointment. This is taking quite some time and longer then expected. Ill keep this thread updated so people will know what the proceadures are and how to get the same results.

So the appointment went well today, the Endo did some physical tests on me and sent me for more blood work as well as genetic testing, I have a appointment with him again in 2 months for a diagnosis and to start testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). He is also going to do a sperm count test on me at a later date, so total time spent is around 7 months to go from my GP to getting full testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) if that helps anyone out with how long it takes.

well we read it differently here in Canada I got, Testosterone free 23.9 range 21.0-103.0

so if you looked at your way I'd say its around 250

UPDATE: So my endo put me on Androderm patches the 24.3 mg one that releases 5mg each day evenly. Gonna see how this works out for me I'd prefer injections but he wanted to try this first.

I'm interested, if you can divulge, what's the medical background that caused this?

Keep us posted. Cheers.

its either primary or secondary testicular failure, so problem down with my nuts, my brain is fine from what my dr says.

its either primary or secondary testicular failure, so problem down with my nuts, my brain is fine from what my dr says.

Exactly. If your LH levels are high then your body is trying like hell to produce Testostostrerone. Your testes just arent pulling their own weight for whatever reason. Taking aromasin or adex like someone suggested would be worthless. Your LH is already stimulated and its not working. Gotta get to the root of the problem.

yeah, keep us appraised. would be worthwhile to monitor ur progress, diagnosis, treatments, etc.

so its been almost 2 weeks now since I've been using my Androderm 5mg patches and I must say I feel A LOT better and not as down as I use to be. Anyone who suffers from low test can understand when i say I feel like a man now, that my lvls are going up. I think that would sound weird to anyone who isn't going through the same thing.

I'll try and keep this updated as best as I can, every dr appointment and side effect I get.

side affects so far.

-increased oily skin
-slight redness where the patch was applied but goes away after 30 min of the patch being removed
-Drys the skin where the patch was and some skin peels off (prolly due to the alcohol in the patch)

Glad to hear things are better for ya bro!!

thanks man, its been quite a journey to get where I am now. I'm thinking once I get my doctor to switch me to injections I might do a cycle, but since I'd be on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) I'd have no idea how to go about it lol.

We can discuss it when U feel U are ready. I suggest when everything is handled properly with U and Ur doc. Glad U did things the right way as well.

Update!!!

So androderm patches are not all that great, they work well. But only when they stay on you. Its week 3 and I have been through 1 whole box already which holds 30, so you can see MANY have fallen off and I've needed to replace them, its quite a pain in the ass seeing how a box is $145, SO ONTO BOX #2 I find after a work out or sex they just come right off as well as I have been running out of spots to put them on. I have had to shave 2 spots on my legs for them..... It says you can't put them in the same spot again for 7 days, which I can't understand oh well I do it anyways around 4 days or so.

Side effects week 3-

-Some gains in the gym as far as stamina and strength.

-I find I get irritated more easily then before

-Starting to get random zits, never had them before EVER. Had one on the top of my hand, some on my shoulders and arms and 1 or 2 on my chest.

Back